Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Source your quotes

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Yeah this is funny

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

At least every single reply to that tweet is a different flavour of mockery, although any conversation is probably good conversation as far as brand marketers and advertisers and social media engagement and every other combination of words I despise are concerned

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

frankenfreak posted:

luvd was a very special poster. And I say that knowing I've probably not even seen his absolute greatest hits.

Omelette/crepe

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I don't think it's saying that is what the EU actually is but rather how its viewed by Brits who voted for Brexit, which is absolutely accurate

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Lego is cool and good except when they're wasting a huge amount of plastic on building the loving swamp

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I can't bring myself to listen to a fan of my club melting down enough that robbie fuckin savage is able to clown on him, the embarrassment by association would be too strong

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Yeah wise

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Nah Pepe arrives precisely when he wants to the thug oval office

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I have no fuckin idea what tad asso is and nothing makes me wants to find out

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

What the gently caress

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I was going to "i'm happy for you tho or sorry that happened" that but I read it all and holy poo poo

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I think it’s an incredibly cack handed way to say that homosexual relationships are generally accepted by society at large but football fans wouldn’t accept footballers coming out even though statistically there are obviously some in the closet?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Is it amazing when you consider how loving thick most people are, let alone football fans?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Our social media team hard at work:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Ah, a single recipe from a section in a 150 year old cookbook specifically designed to be bland for recuperating ‘invalids’ that no-one had heard of until it was dredged up from the past for publicity

blue footed boobie posted:

I legitimately didn’t expect anyone to stand behind this lmao “uh yeah we eat piles of flavorless slop but it’s okay we just load em up with salt and pepper this is fantastic cuisine”

The funny thing about the man united breakfast is not that scrambled eggs or mashed potato are disgusting inedible foods you weirdo, it’s that serving them together for breakfast is incredibly strange and also the specific examples of mashed potato and scrambled egg they served look loving awful

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I mean they’re perfectly fine foods

Scrambled eggs and mashed potato’s are foods that are commonly fed to people who are too sick to digest foods with actual taste

Can you at least be slightly consistent with whatever incredibly stupid point you’re trying to make here

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

pik_d posted:

Eggs and mashed potatoes are both great but I will never ever eat them together between some bread like how that meal has been served.

Yes and that is the funny thing about the image (along with how badly they’ve been cooked), not that mashed potatoes and scrambled eggs exist in the first place

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

lmfao the English are insufferable, your food is poo poo folks

What country are you from

I just ate a probe in GBS for defending British food and I'll do it again, come at me bro

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

In the vast litany of horrible poo poo footballers do an incredibly basic tattoo like that is absolute child's play and doesn't mark are Phil as a oval office imo

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Weaponized Cum posted:

counterpoint: he plays for a team funded by a regime that regularly commits atrocities

At least we keep our atrocities off the pitch!!

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Not quite venky's level, but still:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Lmao

The 'proof' is the guy just repeating everything that happened?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Man City's marketing team flexing their usual high quality promotional guff

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I'm bernardo silva

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

So why did he rip off the sleeves?

'h'armless?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

is there some joke i'm not getting or can none of you read

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Ok yeah I'm definitely having a stroke

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I did! Which is why I was curious other posters still didn't seem to get it but maybe they were just trying to make jokes of their own and gently caress it I'm tired sorry just sorry

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Have whatever the gently caress this is

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

typical scouser mawkish exceptionalism bollocks, that everything means more to liverpool fans because their love for their club is somehow more pure than other fans love for their clubs

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

*bad Scouse voice*

nice tautology

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

For those who didn't see, it was some piece of poo poo complaining that the charity shield match has been shunted to villa park in favour of the final of the women's euro cup

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

They're not having knob jockey gently caress off

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

It's almost as far from 1st April as it's possible to be but my brain can't parse this as anything but an overly produced April Fools

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Every time I fly back from Istanbul my plane is always full of those hair transplant guys and their freshly needled heads make me viscerally uncomfortable

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

sticksy posted:

Is this a known thing in Europe that Turkey is the go to destination for these procedures?

Yes, I've flown from Istanbul to airports in the UK, Netherlands, Germany and Luxembourg, and I've seen those hair transplant dudes on all of those flights

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Back here once again with terrible poo poo I see from Man City social media so you have to too

The caption being "I'm a City fan, get me to the Etihad!" which makes barely any sense even if you're aware of the reality show it is pastiching

Butterfly Valley fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Nov 9, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Alvarez, Laporte, Gündoğan