Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

fat gay nonce posted:

Yes which is why it's almost certainly another 'really funny' Paddy Power prank.

Ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

XBenedict posted:

If I told you that Wigan’s new mascot is Crusty the Pie, would you believe me?

I'd be disappointed that it's not Crusty the Pie Barm tbh

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

EvilHawk posted:

I'm pretty sure it's been shut ever since

There's so many loving weird in-jokes that I've picked up on here and have bled into my daily life. Occasionally I drop a "get in the bin" or "you don't have to be x to be a y but he's a y" into conversation without realising.

I have used the phrase 'it really felms my heart' in real life and realised there's no way I can explain it

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

sebzilla posted:

Did you or will you ever live it down?

I don't have any good reputation to lose

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
FFP was always a knee jerk reaction to the Chelseas and City's of the world muscling in on the established order of big European clubs, wrapped in a thin veneer of protecting small clubs from going bust. The knee jerkness meant it had loopholes a mile wide and City (and others) exploited them. The where were you when we were poo poo is directly calling out the fakeness of the idea that it's to protect small clubs.

This is a completely separate issue to UEFA caring more about City fans disrespecting the Champions League anthem than City players being racially abused.

The banners are embarrassing but, football fans gonna football fan.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
The gently caress is going on with the pixel map in those shirts?

Wales and Cornwall seem to have seceded, France is greyed out for some reason and central europe is just a mess.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
It's a term of endearment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJdw2tI8Qtg

They get minor celebs to record embarrassing promotional videos for them as well