Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Trin Tragula posted:

http://www.chelseafcforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4753

i told u i was hardcore

All of these people are without a doubt true blue

ahahahaha, all are amazing

this though:

quote:

personally me started after 1st game in uefa champions league vs barcelona 2005 on camp nou,ever since i became true blue

perfection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

T. Finn posted:

It's a wind-up but it's hooked quite a few

brilliant

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Hardflip posted:

thats not very nice is it?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Thread title Respect, Unity, Trust and Patience

quote:

Four core values of the Liverpool Way that were all touched on by King Kenny in his first interview as Liverpool manager last night. They are also four core values of the DNA that we think should make up RAWK.

In recent years, and recent weeks, for one reason or another these values have been collateral damage to the bigger picture. However, they need to return.

RESPECT: for the manager, his staff and the players. All the players. Given the site's public stance on the last manager this was allowed to slip, if only very slightly. Given the standing of the current manager it is now back in force, with a vengeance. Criticism of actions or performances are of course allowed when backed up by evidence. Simple named calling, tittle tattle and innuendo are not. The same goes for your fellow posters. Take the piss but do it with a smile on your face and show each other a bit of common decency.

UNITY: This is what the club needs more than anything else right now - at all levels. And my God have we got the man to unite behind. What has happened in the past stays in the past. What matters now is not what happened last summer but what happens in the next game. No more witch hunts, no more vendettas.

TRUST: We have new owners, they have not been here long enough to win our trust and I am not suggesting for one moment that we stop monitoring and judging what they do. However, their record in the short time they have been here has been good and they surely deserve at least the respect of starting from a point of us trusting them enough to be given a chance. The sooner we get back to the days where we did not worry overly about boardroom matters and talked about the football the better.

PATIENCE: Following on from the above. We have had poster after poster queuing up to demand action now and getting ready to unleash the internet terrorists because nothing had been done immediately. Some times fate is holidaying in the Gulf of Oman, sometimes you have to loving wait. Sometimes you might even have to wait a week! loving get a grip.

In summary. Be good to yourselves... and each other. Get behind the team. Get behind the club. Look forwards not back. Grow a pair. Stop moaning. RAWK martial law is back and in full effect and knee-jerking idiots might soon find themselves in the RAWK salt mines looking for priests.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

The Mash posted:

Arsene did save my life though. I swore to kill myself if Arsenal ever won another trophy

:toxx:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Transatlantic Gulp posted:

i wish people would sometimes defy expectations based on their looks

i quite like paul bunning's union jack t-shirt while in spain

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

ICA posted:

Oh aye. Don't remember either.

I only mention 'coz I watched the CL 05 final the other night and noticed, for the first time I guess, the huddle.

you sad bastard

arsenal mania

quote:

That's amazing! Hope you post more over here as it will be great to get your perspective on things.

I started watching football after the World Cup of 98 and started supporting Arsenal from around 2001 (I always liked Arsenal, don't really know when exactly did I become a fan, but around 2001, it was clear who I was rooting for - I that is typical in many modern age fans from far off)Which is why I didn't really understand the value, may be, of our glorious run in the early part of the decade.

Winning the league now would be much more special to me than any other trophy I've seen Arsenal win before.

quote:

its getting ridiculous really everton game and today game its show the refrees are agents us espically when manure in the first place

am really sick now and i dont know what am writing like i forget the english f**k you phil f**k you go to the hell

quote:

I was actually in tears as the game wore on because the corruptness of the ref was starting to overwhelm me.

quote:

All those ******* referee's are man utd fans and its a big fact, how can a overrated team like them win the league

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Mickolution posted:

Haha, from Jamie Redknapp after the game:

the premier league is a 100 team league - jamie redknapp

:spergin:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Couch posted:

God I love the reddit football forum sometimes

ahaha not only is it a poo poo tattoo it's backwards!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

T. Finn posted:

late but this is the best thing itt

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

these are certainly some bad posts about football

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Paperhouse posted:

Player for player,i think we have a better first team.Our keeper is heads and shoulders above theirs,as is our defence,none of theirs would get into our first choice 11,midfield..Scholes is better then Xavi,Fletcher better then any of their defensive midfielders and Anderson and Carrick are up their with Iniesta,not to mention our top class wingers we have.Then our foward line,Rooney is better then Villa by a distance in my book.Only Messi could be considered better then any of what we have in my opinion.Anyone else agree or disagree?

hahahahahaha fantastic. Here's a follow up post

The Mash posted:

I agree with him! Rooney is indeed better than Villa and Messi is better than anything we have!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

TyChan posted:

You guys were right about the Guardian photoshop contests...

wow way to insult my wallpaper

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Oh Em Gee posted:

Holy poo poo someone shut Pele up ffs.

loving this

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

£20 and some pastries and pele would endorse this forum as the best in the world

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

SteadfastMeat posted:

now I wanna get all my leeds shirts and make some ridiculous conglomeration of all of them. gonna wear all the shirts. The Realest Fan

there's a guy i occasionally see at the emirates who has that years away and home kit stitched together half and half

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

:wtc:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Ross From Friends posted:

Go out and chase the likes of Michael Essien. Get him back on top form and he's a fabulous player, plus you'd be getting a player from Chelsea, one of Arsenal's supposed rivals from the Premier League and just across the River Thames.

:stare:

Ross From Friends posted:

Ian Wright is loving retarded.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Jose posted:

Maybe not the best week to tweet that.

At least he's not Richard Littlejohn though

Holy poo poo how much more of a oval office can littlejohn get?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

lomzus posted:

Can go either way...

If anyone even dares question kennys leadership then you are just a plastic fan who doesn't have a clue about football.
His signings have been incredible and like Kenny says, we've just had no luck.
A bit of luck and downing and Adam won't be hitting 95% of all shots over the bar... They'll be putting them all in the net.
A bit of luck and and the striker and midfielder who Kenny had trusted to be sensational pacey wingers today would have done as they were told.
A bit of luck and We'd have scored at least 4 in that game.

So calm down. Trust in Kenny. He's a tactical genius who just needs a bit of luck.

Incredible post.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Wario Tifo posted:

Last night was only the third time in my life when I self harmed.

I don't condone it and I regret it but Liverpool means the world to me.

Kenny, this scar is for you.

Stevie, this scar is for you.

Jamie, this scar is for you.

My scar is for Liverpool FC. This club is my family.

Please Kenny, do the right thing and step down.

I love you but it's hurting me too much now.

:stare:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Awwwwww that is an adorable post.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Fat Guy Sexting posted:

Did Dwain Chambers ever play a proper NFL game in the end?

No I think the guardian summed it up as him being "the third best running back in the third worst team in a third rate league" or words to that effect.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Ewar Woowar posted:

All I can think of when I see posts like this is Russ's youtube video

Deserves a reposting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSGpiJ1Zvhw

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

TyChan posted:

I also don't see the point of this:

This is amazing.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

quote:

This isn't soccerball, F1 fans should not be screaming "SACK THE MANAGER!!!!111!" after a couple of bad results.

No one is asking for Newey or Horner's head on a plate because this year's car isn't as good as last year's

If you want to scream at a single person for a team's lack of success, go get drunk, watch 11 racist sex offenders kick a ball for 90 minutes then hit your wife. F1 fans are better than that

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Blue Screen Error posted:

Good news Liverpool fans, Dalglish has gone!

Oh.

You'll like this one

quote:

Rafa is the only person who can be a better manager than king for liverpool . The last thing i want is swansea/Norwich/Wigan  manager taking over .

If kenny sacked news is true , Rafa has to be the new man in charge .

Second one of yours is scouser.txt

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

c0burn posted:

Maybe I should look at some other teams forums and post some poo poo things because this is basically the rawk thread now

Go for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

wrong thread