Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Gigi Galli posted:

who wants to be part of advanced stats gang

I do

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

"Is ok, no?" says Mauricio. He slides Harry's shin pads off, revealing Kane's sweaty wiggly shins and calves. Poch eyes them giddily.

Kane replies "Boss, what's going on?" but his ex manager doesn't respond. Instead he starts massaging his way up his leg. Harry's breathing becomes heavy and strained.

Mauricio starts searching around the goalbox, whispering "Just let it happen." He teases Kane's bellend a few times, before pulling some LSD from his sports blazer. "For us."

Harry protests. "Boss, is this why Jan collapsed last year? You vetted him for this!?". A smile cracks for Poch - the secret is out. Does he panic in such a pressing time? Does he come out and confess? No, he knows what to say. And he won't need LSD for this.

"Harry, I know what you require to orgasm. Kate told me everything"

"Whut?"

Mauricio sly grin turns serious. He begins slowly before building in vitriol - "Come on you Spurs... Come on you Spurs."

With every loop, the England captain grows weak. "Pls, no" he mouths, but Poch knows what he means. His knob doesn't lie. The chant rages on. Kane presents himself on Poch's bed, prepared to surrender himself to his fate.

Mauricio goes to work - no lube, no service but he gets the job done. He is in full volume now - louder than any fixture at White Hart lane. Every thrust. "COME!". Every pull. "ON!" Every dislodgment. "YOU!"

Suddenly the bedroom window shatters mid ramming.

"Good Ebening". It's Unai Emery.

Pochettino look at him in confusion. Emery stares back. A loud pleasurable moan breaks the silence.

Harry Kane's O face

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

That was a gilded reply (a Like you pay money for) on a first page r/soccer post, I'm not finding these in some obscure sex dungeon of the internet btw

Brendan Rodgers fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Nov 25, 2019

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Please don’t ever post your weird gay fan fiction here ever again bro, and by bro I mean never my bro

If you want to read good posts about football, in theory that's what every other thread is for

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Ok sorry.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Wouldn't take Rashford over Origi.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

You don't have to decide that you got owned in a vintage way that can't be matched,

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

What about the fact that the whole "facts" thing has obviously eaten physical holes into Man U fans' brains?

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Mickolution posted:

There's been a couple of articles like that posted here from the MEN. Is it a rag or is it just one City fan with a chip on his shoulder? I saw one of their reporters go off on twitter a while ago, possibly this guy.

The priority of MEN is:

1) Please a lot of Man U fans

2) Anger a lot of Liverpool fans

3) Technically Manchester City is in Manchester so let's do an article about them?

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Poonior Toilett posted:

MEN only wants one thing and it's disgusting

If Michael McIntyre has made a joke already then it's over and done with because he is the least funny guy in the country.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/michael_mcintyre_roadshow/videos/803/man_u_vs_man_city/

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

You'd think at this point that people would accept our midfielders are good at being midfielders, and that TAA is far from being some type of defensive liability, yet every player in their traits is judged as either being an archetype or just average.

At least the perception of Firmino is moving on from all the pundits going on about how we need to sign a "20 goal a season striker".

Brendan Rodgers fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Feb 17, 2020

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Origi has proven himself to be able to come off the bench and win champions leagues knockouts against Barca, he's who Rashford should be compared to, not Salah ffs, Rashford wouldn't be fit to pick up Salah's Maccies, he would completely gently caress up the order. Signed, Right Thread

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

ilmucche posted:

they're going to birmingham?

They're going to Small Heath.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Hope they employ the same method as Dream Team, with the really crudely colour-swapped kits for long shots and then closeups of players very obviously at a non-league club zoomed in tight so you can't see past the 20 extras making up the "crowd".

Dream Team was great, it could be kinda realistic sometimes. The scenes where the players would invite their teammates to watch them having sex. The goalkeeper being shot by the SWAT team.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

People would have taken the Super League more seriously if there was relegation and Spurs weren't invited

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

We’ve wasted more money on bit part players like drink water, Emerson, bakayoko, Barkley. Take the loss with lukaku, accept we shouldn’t have tried to fix what wasn’t broken in the first place (unless it was for a world beater like haaland) and move on. The board have made so many astonishingly bad decisions in the past ten years, if they side with lukaku over tuchel that would be the final straw for me and I will never purchase a chelsea product from the megastore again.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Reminds of me of Ronaldinho getting into the Fidget Spinner business.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

the sex ghost posted:

Someone post a code tag xi or a post from r/soccer about which fifa players liverpool need to sign

Not sure how to fit Mbappe and Haaland in there but I'm working on it.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Strawman posted:

This was always going to happen tbh, but FFP is a joke so nothing will come of it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61529371

You're setting me up for disappointment but gently caress it, there's still a chance, relegate them and deduct one point next season for every million pounds they spent over the limit.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

I know this is a weird way to predict the World Cup of all things, but it’s happened before, so roll with me.

Last night, I had a dream I got locked in my school, and was trying to find a way out, only to find all of my teachers sitting in a room, watching a game from the group stage of the 2022 World Cup(As the announcers said it was). I don’t remember what one of the teams was, but I remember very vividly that Croatia was losing to them 4-3 in the 80th minute. There were Croatia flags all across the room(which was very strange because I live in the USA), and as a soon as I walked away, I heard a loud cheer. There was nothing else involving the World Cup anywhere else in the dream, but that’s my prediction. Croatia will tie a game 4-4 very late into the game in the group stage of the tournament.

Now I have never been the biggest fan of Football/Soccer, but this year, I will be keeping a very close eye on the tournament to see if my dream had some truth to it.

Edit: Morocco Vs Croatia, specifically the game on Wednesday, November 23rd. In the 80th minute, Croatia will score the game tying goal to make it 4-4.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

I'm guessing the word community has no regulation, it implies a similar thing though ffs. It's like how the police aren't allowed to make a union so they just made a police federation.

Brendan Rodgers fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jun 6, 2022

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Box score?

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

How's Januzaj doing these days?

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Good for him.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

If there is a whistle blower....we might be in trouble - if we cheated.

With the grave allegations and the burden of proof, even if we cheated it's almost impossible to prove bc the PL would need material they are not privied to.

The only way PL could build a solid case was if there was a whistle blower...

I highly doubt it's Arteta, though. He would never do that to Pep. He would never try to do anything that tarnishes Pep's work and success

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

The Ted Bundy of football managers? Interesting. :hmmyes:

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

cagliostr0 posted:

The guardian is too busy deleting the writings of the most successful attacker to ever wear an arsenal shirt to waste time on journalism. That's clearly just chat gpt

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

What does that mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014