Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Will Leeds go up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Bigmouth McSmallcock posted:

they need to get the taxi driver who showed up mistakenly on an interview show

a suitable replacement for Andy Gray
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atfNL0_KAcs

Mancchester United and Apple Mac

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Cringeworthy.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

BunnyX posted:

haha Africans are funny

I like the ones that call in to fanzone

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

TyChan posted:

A wonderful comment on a CNNSI article about Leonardo's job security at Inter...

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/276630?eref=sircrc&eref=fromSI#ixzz1JK4VZYGR

Maybe he's trolling and I just don't get the joke.

Did you ever read the "soccer" threads in GBS?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Chuggo posted:

Thanks Caroll. I have been waiting for this memorable moment.I feel very proud that you have hit the target as I WAS THE FIRST ONE HERE TO DARE SAY TO SELL TORRES AND PUT THE CASH ON YOU. And I did receive lot of critics.. By the way, it was Mr Comoli who did get the credits.. Well, I am waiting to see the very best of you

...brapbrapbrap?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Hello new wallpaper

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

i dont get it

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

appledan posted:

i remember some player called Kerrera Gilbert(probably kieran gibbs)

Kerrea Gilbert is very real, he's in the championship now or something.

The rest of the story is pretty :stare:

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

I do wonder what the reaction would be if such a high profile player as him said he was gay.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Jollzwhin posted:

Get their clubhouse burned down probably.

Well, I meant a real high profile player, not some mediocre swedish guy from a tiny club.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Amazing.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

The Mash posted:

I once got an incorrect in a Trivial Pursuit game because I answered Marc Bosman instead of Jean-Marc. I was livid.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

one of our old friends has been reduced to the sky sports news comments section since he's permabanned here..

quote:

norwichgooner says August 8, 2011 10:41am

nasri...JUST GO! and fabregas! Your ruining arsenal football club. I've been stressing out,checking my Phone every minute to see what's going on at arsenal. Nasri out-hazard in,fabregas out-mata in. Cahill in,mertsaker in,rob green in,Chambilin in! Almunia out,Bendtner out, scillaci out! Also I've been thinking if fabregas goes,what's wrong with us forcing our way in for schnider?????

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

That's incredible.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

The champions league is basically european playoffs, i don't understand why he's got a problem with it.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

quote:

Anonymous asked: why dont you like arsenal anymore now? lol

I already explained this loads of times.xox

:(

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

SteadfastMeat posted:

would unironically love to see a modern team line up with 6 forwards and a single defender like it was 1930

arsenals done it for years mate

it doesnt work

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Ian Wright had a little twitter meltdown yesterday after a guy said he was poo poo, that was a bit funny tbh.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

vyelkin posted:

That's what I thought at first too, but then I realized that Arsenal actually did beat Milan 2-0 in the 2007-08 CL. Don't know if it was in Milan or London though, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt there.

It was in Milano and it was brilliant

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Tomas Rosicky got the nickname "Little Mozart" at Borussia Dortmund.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

tbf if you don't have any matchday rituals you're probably not a Real Fan

whats yours?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Who's "the mag"?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

A masonic conspiracy...yes...it all makes sense

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Scott Bakula posted:

I think a Stoke game broke the record with only 37 minutes either last season or the one before

norwegian tv did some research with a stopwatch and found out that stoke spent 11 minutes just preparing set pieces in the match against arsenal a few weeks ago

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

The norwegian commentator constantly said "Diamantini".

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

chelsea fan5 minutes ago

iam happy cazorla joined arsenal but if sahin come to to arsenal arsenal midfeld will be cazorla,sahin alex chamberlon and wilshea but rosinkey will play untill he back

but what will happen to song arteat rosinkey and walcot

but if cazorla the only midfeldr to comes what will happen to artea rosinkey and walcott all those players don't deserve bench ok and rosinkey alredy this year signed a new contract so what will happen to them can someone explaine

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Xabi posted:

Well, he's right about Arsenal lacking that 'special' aura and their fear of poaching.

I was waiting for you to post this :D

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

It's a joke post, though I thought it was real for the first paragraphs.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/gallery/2012/sep/04/brendan-rodgers-liverpool-the-gallery#/?picture=395583058&index=3

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

"For me there is only club in england"

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Cringeworthy article.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Seems like a lot of Manchester United fans wants Moyes out already

https://twitter.com/MoyesOutNow

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/luis-suarez-transfer-john-henry-2084048

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Its not to late for poor Sam "Hutch" Hutchinsoin

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

St Evan Echoes posted:

Considering the Sun called Rooney a snob for going back to school to get a couple of CGSEs, this probably isn't too far from the truth wrt football managers.

Embarrassing isnt it

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

60% of the time it works, every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

gently caress it, lets make our own list for the best players in 2013.