Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
I have a podcast! Here's the post I made in the Pimp Your Podcast Megathread for the most recent episode:

china bot posted:

The Secret Cinema

Available on: Stitcher | RSS | Website | iTunes | Soundcloud

Social Media: Facebook | Twitter

Store:

via Threadless

Genre: film analysis, theory, and criticism

Release Schedule: once every two weeks, on Friday

Goons: just ol' china bot

Description: Yet another lo-fi film discussion podcast, with the emphasis on discussion, featuring films that are obscure (Corn's-A-Poppin', Mondo New York), bizarre (Uzumaki, Phenomena), or just under-analyzed in general (Troop Beverly Hills, Wild Things). I have a degree in film and no success in the industry, my co-host/girlfriend is an artist, and each episode's guest is a strongly opinionated friend (if we can find one). I also open each episode with samples from the film being covered, to give some context for the discussion.

Most recent episode: Episode #43 - The Minus Man

Paolo and Carrie are joined again by Emily Neil to discuss Hampton Fancher's 1999 existential mystery The Minus Man. Topics include: what the hell this movie is about, literally flirting with death, and one of the greatest trailers in film history.

Next episode: Cool Dog (2010)

(Artwork by Carrie Chaffee)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU