Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010

The Cheshire Cat posted:

There's a mod that allows you to target thrown grenades in VATS to blow them up in midair, isn't there? That's one way to deal with grenade happy enemies.

You always been able to. It is very hard to hit them though. (around 15% it seems)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
I am using ExtendedNVRadio to listen to my music but when I get near a radio and I'm listening to my pipboy at the same time, It starts to get all messed up and the game slows down. Can anyone tell me why? I hate having to turn off my radio when I go in a building.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
Is there any non-anime hair mods? I tried blocking the "anime" tag on nexus but it got rid of 4 mods even though every other mod have anime hairstyles.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
I want to start modding this game big time. What is the best way to learn how? Adding some quests or people?

My dream mod would be a place where you encounter a group of people who are trying to recreate pre-war life based on their limited knowledge. But they need help in some areas. (like What form of Law they need, Post-war "Kill for stealing"
It would have some quests that allows you to unlock more stuff until you become Mayor and you will gain caps and stuff for free. A little like RTS but the place is already built.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
Other thank changing a few modded Armour and weapons in Oblivion, no I don't have a lot of experience. It's a pipe dream I know but it's always something I wanted to see in NV.

Is there any mods out there that allows you to start in the Legion instead of Goodsprings? I want to play as one of the Legionaries. I know there is a mod that expanded the Legion a bit more and stuff.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
Ok that is a pretty cool mod, defo downloading. I'm now thinking of making a Legion quest line where you go through the ranks of the Legions. I love the legion as Roman Culture and poo poo fascinate me overall.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
Hey it looks pretty good if it isn't PONIES. It's easy to see that the person who made that used his anime figures because it looks like plastic.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010

BadAstronaut posted:

I just finished Old World Blues and have returned to New Vegas. I have a lot more content to play through, including a number of the other DLCs, but I just can't be hosed to mission through a game where unloading a clip of a machine gun into an opponent's face won't kill them.

Is there some mod that stops this retarded enemy scaling, or at least makes this game feel a little more 'realistic' because gently caress this. I'm at level 28 with tons more game left to play, but this is ridiculous now.

There is this mod I rather like using.
Realistic Headshots mod:
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35037/

This makes any and all human and animals die instantly when you shoot them in the head. There is a option that you can die from it as well. It's gives cover a real reason to hide behind.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
Can someone tell me why my game freezes up at the main menu when I am using both Armory and Armor Collection mod?

Here is my Load Order
code:
GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
CompanionInfAmmo.esm=1
Companion Core.esm=1
RobCo Certified.esm=1
NVStripOpen.esm=1
Armor Collection.esm=1
The.Armory.esm=1
UHNV.esp=1
UHNV-Dead Money.esp=1
UHNV-Honest Hearts.esp=1
UHNV-OWB.esp=1
UHNV-Lonesome Road.esp=1
UHNV-Brighter Lighting.esp=1
UHNV-More Mannequins.esp=1
BetterGamePerformanceV4.esp=1
Color Me Evil.esp=1
Color Me Evil - Cass.esp=1
Follower Home Marker.esp=1
Continue After Games Ending 1.9.3.esp=1
FactionIDCards.esp=1
CompanionInfAmmoOptional.esp=1
CompanionInfAmmoCheat.esp=1
CompanionDisguises.esp=1
OWB Valence Extra.esp=1
OWB Valence Mask.esp=1
OWB Stealth Field Suit.esp=1
OWB Companion Teleport.esp=1
OWB Moddable FIDO.esp=1
OWB More Vendor Caps.esp=1
Better Binoculars High.esp=1
RobCo Certified Friendly Hit Fixer.esp=1
CONELRAD 640-1240.esp=1
FalloutNVCheatTerminal.esp=1
Cerulean Robotics Playerhome.esp=1
BoostedSkills.esp=1
realistic headshots HC VATS.esp=1
SignatureArmor.esp=1
Fellout.esp=1
Fellout-OWB.esp=1
friendofnightforfellout.esp=1
Max Level 255.esp=1
PerkEveryLevel_max Lv.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
ShilohDS-Color Maps and Icons.esp=1
Radar.esp=1
Quick Trade.esp=1
Advanced Recon Range Finder.esp=1
StripOpenMain.esp=1
Armor Collection - Armor Cabinet.esp=1
alternate_armor_system_v0999.esp=1
AAS_LongRangeProjectiles.esp=1
AAS_OldWorldBlues.esp=1
The.Armory.Guns.Base.StatAdjustment.esp=1
The.Armory.Guns.HonestHearts.StatAdjustment.esp=1
The.Armory.Cabinet.Addon.esp=1
The.Armory.CaliberX.Patch.esp=0
AAS_LonesomeRoad.esp=1
AAS_GunRunnersArsenalLRP.esp=1
AAS_HonestHearts.esp=1
AAS_GunRunnersArsenal.esp=1
The.Armory.Leveled.List.Concise.esp=1
The.Armory.Sample.Sounds.esp=1
AAS_DeadMoney.esp=1
AAS_Ammo.esp=1
The.Armory.Guns.GunRunnersArsenal.StatAdjustment.esp=1
The.Armory.Guns.DeadMoney.StatAdjustment.esp=1
_FIXAIM.esp=1
The.Armory.HonestHearts.PatchV2.esp=1
The.Armory.Guns.OldWorldBlues.StatAdjustment.esp=1
The.Armory.Guns.LonesomeRoad.StatAdjustment.esp=1

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
Once I found the FormId errors do I just delete them from the FNVEdit or the GECK?

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
Ok I just did that and the game is still freezing up on me. is there anything else I'm suppose to fix? This is my first time on modding fallout stuff.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
I'm not even using it, it came with the Armory patch 2.9.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
Nope. I just removed them from my list as they are not going to work with my expertise. Maybe someone else can fix them up or something.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010

JawKnee posted:

oh man, now I'm getting this too

I think it's that child eye patch with FCO

At least you can call him four eyes! :v:

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
Goddamnit something is wrong with MO with this game. When I click on New game it gives the warning about autosaves but when I click yes, it doesn't do anything. Playing without the MO works. No mods are enabled so it is MO itself. How can I make it work?

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
Ok I just tried to use mods with both MO and FOMM but they both have the same problem.
I get to the main menu, click new game, get the warning about autosaves click yes. Nothing. Back to main menu. What is going on? I tested it without mods and it still doesn't work. but playing the game without MO/FOMM works.
I did the steam check? do I have to reinstall?

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
Can someone tell me how to make DarnUI not gently caress up VATS please? I tried to use the iron sights and manual aiming but I keep missing even when my face is being cut off by Powder Gangers.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010

Arcsquad12 posted:

Use User Interface Organizer. It needs NVSE but it smooths out pretty much any UI mod so it doesn't lead to gently caress ups.

I have been using UIO. It doesn't matter anyway, it kinda makes it more interesting thanks to the lack of percentage. me fighting alongside Sunny Smiles and Boone sniping fools.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010
Horses are extinct I think. Really I think they are going too far forward with the timeline, it's been over 200 years, everything still looks like 20 years after the bombs fell. You can't say that people are just willing to sit on their rear end eating radroaches thinking,
:v:"Golly this is the good life! Let's never rebuild civilizations again!"