Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

The assistant saying "Howard, if you were in Germany there would be no Nazi's" and Gilbert subtly saying "There'd be twice as many Nazi's" is the funniest line of this bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

haljordan posted:

How about when Evil Dave said he'd record a voicemail greeting for Artie and then right after he finished he turned to Artie and said "You know, I usually get $50 for this." Pretty sure Artie gave him the money too lol

May he RIP. I'm endlessly fascinated by that guy, from his complete inability to read to being blown away by potato chips and orange juice well into his 60's to having to sneak out of his house and use a flashlight to flag a ride to a local radio studio to record his bits. His mispronunciations are some of the hardest I've laughed at the show (ski-pipe for Skype is my favorite). One of a kind.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'd be hesitant to share this if it didn't come from someone famous (John Stamos), but apparently Ralph died???

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0gUeeIOS3N/

quote:

At the painfully young age of 58, my dear friend, Ralph Cirella, was suddenly taken from us, leaving us all in a state of profound shock. He was, without a doubt, a one-of-a-kind soul.
Ralph wasn't just a friend; he was family. My mother adored him, and I'll always cherish the memory of her affectionately mistaking his “berry” for a piece of red jello on his upper lip, playfully attempting to wipe it away.

When met in the old days where he worked his magic as a makeup artist for Howard Stern's Channel 9 show. I can vividly recall how he transformed Howard into a perfect replica of Larry King, showcasing his exceptional talent and creativity. From the day forward, we were life long friends, I just wished he lived longer.

Ralph possessed an abundance of untapped potential, but he grappled with finding the motivation to fully realize it—a painful reality that we all witnessed. It serves as a poignant reminder of life's unpredictability and the importance of not only pursuing our dreams but also seeing them through to the end.
My heart aches at the thought of Ralph departing this world alone, without ever experiencing the deep love he undeniably deserved. In our final exchange, I shared a story about someone who called me lucky. When I asked why, their response was simple and profound: "Because you're friends with Ralph from the Howard Stern show." And they were absolutely right.
My dear friend, I will miss you so much. I love you, Ralphie boy. Rest in peace.
HEY NOW XO

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

Squashy Nipples posted:

This morning Stern had brackets for "how many teeth does a given Wackpacker have?"
That was a pretty good bit.

Beet or Bigfoot must've have the fewest.