Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Sadly, I've become hooked on The Bone (Tampa FM talk radio). Bubba got fired so the Cowhead Show is in the am drive, Shannon Burke in the middday. And they have an app to listen as well. Afternoons I will check out old Stern shows on demand.

Stern hasn't been on for what, 2-3 weeks now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
I liked the interview. There, I said it.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

How Much Art posted:

- I love Richard Christy

Do you have roast herb pork chops? Goooooooooooood.

He's a heavy boy.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
The replies are pretty good

@artiequitter Drown your sorrows in capicolla and eggs, not heroin.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Chill out.

Do something good.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Anyone hear anything about what exactly Brent Hatley (formerly of Bubba's show) is doing there at SXM? He was hired on months ago.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Bubba can't even fill his terrestrial show, much less that steaming pile of poo poo RadioIO

(he got canned from the morning drive show in Tampa months ago)

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Yo, I'd like to ask that fat white bitch a question.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Yeah, what time's the parade?

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

How long is the parade?

All parade questions directed to the Kukkakauppa.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Sal dropping "How ya doin' guys? Yeah I've got a 14 year old young Korean boy" is so wrong.

Oye vey, I'm not even Jewish and I'm feeling all that pain...

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Not sure if anyone still pays attention to Bubba after he left Sirius, but Nielsen Audio has filed a federal lawsuit against him today after he admitted to ratings tampering. It's pretty hosed up, he basically was introduced someone that had a PPM via a "BUBBA ARMY" idiot on Twitter. Bubba was paying this PPM holder $300/mo to mess with the ratings, and it totally backfired. The full complaint is available, he was sending all sorts of text messages to this person and then proceeded to get mad at him for "not trying hard enough" to tamper with ratings.

https://t.co/RQfomzigPd

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Damnit, that Ronnie's Halloween Sex Tips clip already got pulled from YouTube by Sirius for copyright infringement.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
In further Hulk Hogan Sex Tape being secretly taped and sold by Bubba the Love Sponge. Apparently, Spice Boy sold it.

quote:

Police: Hulkster sex tape stolen by Bubba ex-employee

TAMPA (FOX 13) - It's a twisted tale that involves a leaked Hulk Hogan sex tape, theft, and extortion. Now, 18 months later, Tampa police are revealing details of their investigation -- and they are explosive.

Tampa police detectives say at the center of their investigation is Matt "Spiceboy" Loyd, something FOX 13 had reported months ago.

The former employee of radio star Bubba 'The Love Sponge,' they write, "stole several sex tape DVD's from Bubba's office" and then shopped clips of the sex tape and sold it to TMZ to "build interest."

But doesn't it end there. They say Loyd contacted a well-known sex tape broker named Keith Davidson from California to "engage in the extortion of Terry Bollea," better known as wrestling star Hulk Hogan.

Detectives say Loyd tried to hide his tracks by paying a middleman to do the dirty work. He recruited, they say, his wife Tasha's best friend from high school, Lori Burbridge. Detectives say she was to be paid $10,000 for her involvement.

Burbridge told detectives she was "instructed" to meet with the sex tape broker in order to "complete negotiations with Bollea and his attorney."

Hoping to keep the theft a secret, she said Loyd came up with a story that he had obtained the sex tapes during a Bubba yard sale.

Burbridge said Loyd also leaked pictures of the sex tape to TheDirty.com and TMZ and was paid $8,500.
The report says, to remain anonymous, Loyd had Burbridge sign the tax forms and put it her bank account. Documents show she then handed Loyd a cashier's check for $8,000.

Burbridge says Loyd went to great lengths to hide his involvement, including using multiple fake emails and used the alias "Janerro" when dealing with Gawker, which ultimately published the footage. She said he could even forge Bubba's handwriting.

But why would Loyd go through all this trouble to steal and leak a sex tape involving Hulk Hogan? Burbridge told detectives Loyd was "trying to make Bubba sweat" after a falling-out.

Defense Attorney Rick Terrana, who has practiced law for over 25 years, says he has never seen such a thorough investigation by police. "He left no stone unturned and no T's uncrossed."

Terrana wonders, with such clear evidence of crimes, why no charges were filed by Mark Ober's office.

"I think he should be counting his lucky stars no charges were filed. He's extremely, extremely lucky -- in my opinion -- that he didn't get charged, at the very least, with a third-degree felony," Terrana offered.

Mark Cox, spokesperson for the Hillsborough State Attorney's Office, explained: "We reviewed the case in great detail -- the TPD report is only part of the overall investigation. We came to the conclusion that we had no reasonable expectation of success in prosecution."

Disappointed with the SAO decision, Clem contacted FOX 13.

"I think my rights have been violated," he complained, "but who's gonna listen to me? Nobody can fight the good ol' boy network."

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/50653538-story

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Is every single person connected to Bubba a horrible sack of poo poo? I can only imagine that Manson cannibalizes the dead and uses their faces to make boxer shorts and Brent has killed several Thai prettyboy hookers and gets rid of the evidence by selling their skeletons to Chinese medical students ala a bone farm. Seriously, what is next? Will his ex-wife reveal that Bubba has the smallest penis in the world? Or his crippling kerosene addiction?

Manson is a stoner idiot who literally went and re-enrolled into high school years after graduating just so he could play wide receiver. How he did that I don't know (then again, this is Florida we are talking about).

And Brent.....well, Brent works for Howard now.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Caper posted:

I need a show where people are there because they want to be there!

Listen to The Billy Madison Show in the mornings and Drew Garabo Live in the afternoons.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
RILEY CAN YOU HEAR ME???

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

I Guess as long as Howard doesnt force feed him Jack Daniels he will probably be ok.
Is he still married to Amanda?

God drat that on air meltdown was something else.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Bonzo posted:

If anyone cares, it was Spiceboy that stole the Hogan tape.

http://www.btls.com/news/spice-boy-is-a-thief.html (scroll down past the domestic complaint)

Old news, from last November.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
What is the area code for that number?

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
I was just on smith road and I lost a box of gently caress books

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Former Human posted:

The best prank call is still the one where Richard calls a woman using multiple voices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJhnuQMbL8

I'm sorry, you caught me with a mouthful of salad.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
This just popped up on my Twitter feed

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Get the poison out of your system Raven.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

The_Rob posted:

Does anyone have the prank call I think sal did where every response he made had him saying one thing and his voice in the background saying an opposite thing? I remember thinking that was not only hilarious but actually clever.

Was it this? It was Richard.

https://youtu.be/WTJhnuQMbL8

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

I dont want to drink Jack Daniels ever again IN MY LIFE!

That was a hosed up bit. Wasn't that with Brent and Moonshine Miller? Brent totally broke down.

Bubba is terrible nowadays, I really just listen to the Billy Madison Show now. It's pretty funny.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Didn't Howard go to Bubba's wedding? Or maybe vice versa.

Either way, Bubba is hosed in FL.

https://radioink.com/2016/11/22/bubba-cries-foul-nielsen-ratings-tampering-case/

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Szyznyk posted:

Bubba's been replaced this time with Donald 98.7, a money song-themed format. It's the worst example of radio stunting I've ever seen.

Rumor has it that Bubba is now paying to be on some AM station in Tampa now.

And he's being sued by Nielsen for tampering with ratings. He's basically been begging the "Bubba Army" to buy merchandise for the past few weeks.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Not sure about the AM deal, but he is still in syndication in some places but I think his deal with 98.7 The Bone was his main money maker so he is taking a pretty large hit.

The Bone is 102.5, where he got booted from and ended up at the 98.7 station that dropped him in Tampa in December. And yeah he's still got affiliates but his show is just unlistenable now. As for the 820am thing, that's just a rumor I keep seeing on twitter.

As for an alternative for mornings, the Billy Madison Show (99.5 fm based out of San Antonio but they have a stream) is pretty good. They actually have an affiliate with The Bone that airs from 5-7pm CST.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

haljordan posted:

He must've gotten money for it. I don't know much about Bubba, but Spice is one of his best friends, no? Or was this during a time when they were fighting?

Bubba and Spice cut ties long before the tape leak, Spice was basically put in charge of the RadioIO train wreck and was clearly overwhelmed. He then went onto an evening show on The Bone (which was actually pretty good) and then got canned out of nowhere.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Spice clearly had issues with bubba...

https://youtu.be/v5cvscbHhsY

There are also rumors of sex tapes with Heather and Tony Stewart, Deion Sanders, and a few other people.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Meet Gene Lasker. I beat my wife and like prostitution

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Eugene_Lasker_17029915/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Has anyone posted this yet?

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/bob_mcgovern/2017/02/mcgovern_suit_may_jolt_shock_jock_howard_stern_irs