Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GodspeedYou!Witchy
Jun 24, 2020
I had a jump scare when Dominic showed up in What’s Wrong With Aunt Diane to defend the lady that drove down the turnpike in the wrong direction with her entire family in the car. He was such a slime ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodspeedYou!Witchy
Jun 24, 2020
KOAB was wittier and faster than Artie and benji. Crazy that he was like a street sweeper or something right?

GodspeedYou!Witchy
Jun 24, 2020
I'm not an expert but I think Arties secretly gay because he lost at fantasy football to a woman. Again, I'm not an expert.

GodspeedYou!Witchy
Jun 24, 2020

Ether Frenzy posted:

It was a joke, thought it seemed fairly obvious.

If you listened to the show, you'd know that Crazy Alice called him "Gay Artie". Good post otherwise.

hi fred

GodspeedYou!Witchy
Jun 24, 2020
Paying someone to be mean to me and getting violent when they are

GodspeedYou!Witchy
Jun 24, 2020
Here's....the thing...when it comes to the van...my dad's a bit of a...mileage....nazi

GodspeedYou!Witchy
Jun 24, 2020

Burden posted:

Eric the agent, where Eric picks the hottest stripper, and they get to live with him rent free, but have to give him 50% of their income, and he will try and get them into Playboy, but he doesn't have 1 contact there.

Eric if the girl is crying and begging you to leave what will you do?

Well…I guess she could..go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodspeedYou!Witchy
Jun 24, 2020

Burden posted:

Ore Ida Potatoes #1 fan on twitter.

Big veiny tits #1 fan as well