Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

ch3cooh posted:

Alright guys here it is. Over 22 hours of the Best of Bubba on Sirius.

For your downloading pleasure: http://www.mediafire.com/?7whp322f16ujhp7
drat, that's a lot of work man. Thanks a ton!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

Was anybody sitting in the Shuli chair today?
Please don't call it that...it gives me harrible "douche chills."

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

porkfriedrice posted:

Nick is hosed.
Doesn't he have a contract, though? Hopefully it's not tied to Artie's...

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
So what's the over/under that there will be live shows tomorrow and wednesday? Not expecting them to come in, but this seems like the perfect time to utilize those once much touted home ISDN lines.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

CrazyAss13 posted:

The Resurrection of G-Man

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sal-governale-resurrection/id575716974

"Another brother that died in violence!"
Are these the original songs that he recorded back in the 80s? If so, I'm buying this.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Sean_Miller posted:

That logo is horrible because all I see is a very angry toad. What is the rhyme or reason for this weeks shows? It seems like it's just shuffle like on Howard 101.
The first thing I see when I see that logo is Dr. Robotnik, from the Sonic the Hedgehog games.

Edit: Also, that's a gigantic cat.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

Japanese people age very well, and have very long life spans.
And the blaque is the superior ath-uh-leet.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

prefect posted:

That has to be an exaggeration for comic effect. She probably had one or two wine experts and a couple members of her entourage who seemed like they knew about wine. It would be insane if it were actually true.
Agreed. I'd bet at least one of those guys was just there to carry her colostomy bag.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

prefect posted:

He has a live-in chef. I remember a news story about it because the chef had to break up with his celebrity girlfriend (Kim Cattrall, maybe?) when she moved to Europe.

How Howard refers to his live-in chef: "someone who helps out around the house". :jerkbag:
Do you think Beth even made an attempt to pretend that she could handle the daily cooking, or was it just a forgone conclusion that she couldn't?

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Indolent Bastard posted:

Howard 100 News-flash.

Turnabout is not fair play!
"I PRANK!"

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
Oh man, I dying here. I don't even know what's most funny or even where to begin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
What I like best about this is that there are zero-point-zero comments to the article. That's gotta kill him even more than the actual arrest.