Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I don't post much in here anymore, but on this week's episode of Gilbert Gottfried's podcast, he has both Billy and Jackie in the studio. I was in tears the entire drive to work this morning. Check that poo poo out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Howdy Stern thread. I figured this would be the best place to ask about Sirius XM.

I have a new car and got a 3 month trial which expires later this month. Even though I have Apple Music I have enjoyed using Sirius while I have the trial. I'm thinking about keeping it for a while. I checked out the website and it looks like the best deal that includes Howard is the Streaming Platinum for $1 for the first 3 months, then $11 a month.

Are there any better offers out there with a promo code, secret URL, etc?

Also, what's Howard's current schedule?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

This the first celebrity death in a long time that shook me. His standup is amazing, his stuff on the Stern show is legendary, his podcast is really good too. A god-tier comedian.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

This was the best 87 cents I ever spent.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Two Kings posted:

Who’s watching the Jackie Documentary tonight?

I'm watching it right now. I was not remotely surprised that no one currently working on the Stern show participated.

It was a nice walk down memory lane but as a documentary....it's ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Bonzo posted:

Robyn, I was just about to write Sinead O'Connor a note.

Is Howard on vacation this week?