Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Gwaihir posted:

I think a leg attack on the Osteon hitting the left leg and rolling a really lucky 12 for the crit table is the only chance to put it away this turn. It's positioned so no one can get a hit on that left leg guaranteed.

I can jump to 1810 and kick it, plus there's always the chance of a head shot...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I have no recollection if i've sent orders, sorry... next deadline is tuesday night, right? I will send orders tonight, i'll have wifi at tonight's airbnb.

Today we're going to giant's causeway which is basically a battletech map in real life, although not quite to scale.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Wafflecopper posted:

Now that you've posted this you have to upload video of yourself stomping around and torso twisting

I've got some photos on my camera now, but no video and I was not exactly stomping or torso twisting, sorry.

Leperflesh posted:

I can jump to 1810 and kick it, plus there's always the chance of a head shot...
sending these orders now, someone please object if they need to change

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 22:35 on May 28, 2018

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

That was a cool mission! Apologies to my fellow players for being incommunicado the last week and a half while on vacation, but thanks to PTN's forebearance and some great play all around, it worked out.

The kill list is a bit deceptive, keep in mind when voting that in a lot of cases we were trading off targets etc. I gotta give my votes to the two players who did the mid-jump hi-five maneuver, that was pro tier.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Defiance Industries posted:

And when the last Clanner dies, we'll be rid of their awful culture for good.

I doubt that! There's inevitably going to be some kind of inner-sphere functional equivalent to a weaboo, yeah? If we have people who genuinely consider themselves in all seriousness to belong to the Jedi religion, here and now, then there's definitely always going to be people who consider themselves Clanners.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Xarbala posted:

I think we're gonna enjoy these Clanaboos

Like all converts, I expect them to be even more ardent than the original, demanding ideological purity and competing with one another over who is the truest scotsman.

Also I expect the actual clanners to be initially amused, then confused, and then furious about it. (Clanners always end up furious about everything, but in this case, being insulted by the gaijin's cultural appropriation is a natural conclusion anyway).

Clan society in its purest original form was doomed as soon as it came into contact with the IS. But clan society in the hands of its IS fanboys can become more pure than it ever was in the outer rim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

On may 5th, 2011, I mixed alcohol, chopped onion, and a fish and set it on fire and drank it in this thread. Now, seven years later, I still feel 100% that it was worth it. Godspeed, thread.

• Locked thread