Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vykk.Draygo
Jan 17, 2004

I say salesmen and women of the world unite!
Hopefully this is a good place to ask this. I have an Onkyo HT-3300 attached to my HTPC, PS3 and Xbox 360. When I first got it, it would display the type of sound being outputted (DTS, Dolby, etc) on the receiver LCD, then for some reason it stopped and I've never been able to figure out how to get it back to that functionality. I've read through the manual and pushed every button on the remote I could but I haven't been able to figure it out. Anybody have any idea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU