Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

Chinston Wurchill posted:

William Regal packs more Smiths references into 30 seconds than Matt Striker did in his entire tenure on commentary.

Thanks for posting this. Amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

RandyOrtonIsMyGod posted:

Hailey Hatred.

drat son. More bounce to the ounce baby, awww yeah.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

User created WWE 11 storyline. Title: Ashley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayMvbQ9Sscw

It's a non-playable fetish video and it's hilarious.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Tyma posted:

05-06 TNA

drat how far TNA has fallen. In 2005 and 2006 they were really good, and probably the best wrestling on television.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

What the gently caress? They fired Johnny Devine from Paparazzi Productions because he wouldn't edit together German snuff film compilations?

Hahahaha... Jesus.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlOSLsINK_0

Trailer Park Boys Season 4 Episode 4: The Green Bastard.

Ricky puts on a community day at the trailer park featuring Bubbles wrestling as the Green Bastard. Mr. Lehey attempts a coup when he is being awarded best trailer park supervisor, a title for a position he no longer holds.

Includes cheeseburgers, weed and liquor.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Skinty McEdger posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i7rTy__sFM

I've tried and failed three times to watch this "intense" promo without bursting out laughing.

It's like he's doing an funny impression of Avery Brooks.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

apsouthern posted:

As it's his birthday today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T050N6yx8M

I love this song. Suga Free is one of the most underrated rappers of all time.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Flameingblack posted:

Highspots: London and Kendrick's Excellent Adventure 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKULJWJ1W7k

They talk about :
Ghosts
Barack Obama is Satan
Jerking off

All of that is false burn-out babble, except for the bit about Jean Benet Ramsey being Lady Gaga.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Nobody cares about Steve Corino in PWX, or the NWA any more, or Tommy Rich.

That said, Corino can promo his rear end off, and the top video on his site is a helluva promo.

http://www.worldofcorino.blogspot.com/

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Illinois Smith posted:

ABBY JR.'S TRAINING VIDEO ARCHIVE!

You ever read Gopher in the Gilly by Harlan Ellison?

This is depressing.

God Of Paradise fucked around with this message at 08:14 on May 11, 2012

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlxwPmrWT8s&feature=related

Pinkie Sanchez has the best entrances in the indies.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

89 posted:

Out of context, it's probably not a crazy bad rear end promo, but at the time it was awesome. From the Matt Hardy/Edge/Lita triangle thing. Hardy gets rehired after this angle was red hot, merging real life issues with wrestling. So, he proceeds to go out on Raw and cut the most boring, horrrrible promo ever in his return and almost kills the angle dead. The next week, Edge puts it back on track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFeebBx4e_4

Whoa, what's up with the background in that video? It's like Edge's head is center and the walls of the locker-room are rotoscoped and fluctuating.

Or did I eat too much acid as a teenager?

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Goddamn I friggin love Dolph Ziggler. So how come nobody told me that WWE Download got better after its first awful episode? Thought it was a lame clip show.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Lone Rogue posted:

Seems strange to me that for every person who has cried at the Olympics, Kurt Angle got a reputation for it.

Well, he did it with a broken freaking neck.

Does Angle still wrestle well? Haven't seen him since his match vs. Nigel.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Jesus. They need to cue this up in Manflurry's room.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

CombineThresher posted:

I am totally making that my ringtone.

Also someone needs to repost the video of Jack filling out forms to donate his brain to science once he dies. It's surprisingly poignant, given that it's New Jack.

New Jack loving rules.

I really love that part in Beyond the Mat when the talent agents discuss him.

"I don't see him as a Denzel, but definitely as Denzel's friend."

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Critical posted:

New Jack has done the following:

Admitted to murdering multiple people. (In line of work as a "bounty hunter" but he seems awfully proud of it.) Attempted to murder Vic Grimes during a wrestling match by throwing him off of a scaffold onto the ring post. Shot on a 60 year old man during a match with a steel chair and a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. Deeply bladed an inexperienced wrestler with a loving switch blade during a match to the point he needed medical attention, bragged about it saying "I cut the poo poo outta that fat boy." Stabbed someone at an indy show due to an altercation about Sierra Mist or some poo poo.

New Jack is a scumbag.

Yeah, as I said, New Jack loving rules.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Beasley posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4QqvUWZvLs

Third episode of 'The Underground', a professional wrestling online series I was involved in.

Can you give us more details about who is making this show, and why?

It's cool that you have a very front and center role, and you're not bad as a sleazy MTV announcer dude... But what is this? Tell me about it.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Beasley posted:

This is one of Jeff Katz' projects. He was involved with WRP and this series is slightly tied together. They are "in the same universe" but very seldom do other characters mix in. It is a twelve episode series released on youtube.

Do you like doing it? Do you like the show?

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

The Insane Clown Posse have released their annual infomercial for the gathering of the Juggalos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9y_2NbSu_E

It's greatly annoying when things I like are mixed with things I hate, like Kool Keith and ICP for example.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Free viewing of ISW Slamtasia 3 on their Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/interspecies

Thank you man.

I freaking love ISW.

Within the first minute the announcer says, "I loving hate juggalos. Odds are if you see a fat trashy person in Michigan, they'll stand up and there will be a juggalo tattoo on their body."

edit: Fast forward to 102.50 into the video for some good ol' Giant Tiger facefucking action.

God Of Paradise fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Jul 17, 2012

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

"This guy likes to wrestle with inanimate objects devoid of all personality... You know, kinda like being in the ring with Sheamus, minus all the canned cheers."

WWE Download # 27. Dolph Ziggler is god.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0vIgw5NlNU&list=PL4967B2678A397D66&index=1&feature=plpp_video

It's also hilarious to me how horrible Zack Ryder's show is. What was the appeal? Ever?

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

VogeGandire posted:

Widely underrated for his promos.

Not to mention this one in particular is terrifying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_viTCCBms

He's freaking awesome at his promos, and is charismatic as hell.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzxOwtjz_iU

Dolph Ziggler hooks up with Comedienne Amy Schumer. The Howard Stern interview.

Their kid would of been an entertainment Serpentor.

God Of Paradise fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Aug 25, 2012

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Really? Dumpster fire?

To quote the greatest poet of his generation, ODB, "I don't want it if it ain't no slut bitch."

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Schumer looks alright to me.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Kane in Anger Management was the funniest WWE sketch in forever.

"For reasons not explained to me, I have an unhealthy obsession with torturing Pete Rose."

http://www.wwe.com/videos/daniel-bryan-receives-anger-management-class-raw-aug-27-2012-26048297

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

Here's a rather interesting Junior/Crusierweight match I learned of recently that happened in the WWF during 1984.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbPa0JHtuxM

Cobra is a much better gimmick than Jumpin Jeff Farmer. Same guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MISUHTo2NDs

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

I swear I saw Ryback use The Flying Butt Pliers during a house show.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Glad to see Manami can still go. She's my favorite female wrestler ever, and I'm surprised how well her body seems to have held up after years of high-impact Joshi wrestling.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

RacistGuidingLight posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19rIJeun-cQ&t=94s
Don't ask for context. Click it. :nws: because of a butt.

This video has The Iron Sheik trying to sodomize a man with a beer bottle.

However it misses the best part of the episode, which is Yarp Yarp.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Wojtek posted:

Haha, Bautista's strategy is taking a lot of punches to the head and getting a takedown on an obese man.

I wonder how sad he'll get before realizing the spot light's gone?

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

crazycarl posted:

One of the wrestling news sites reported that the documentary for the new CM Punk DVD is on Youtube, from what I have seen so far this could be one of the best jobs the WWE has done spotlighting a wrestler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTi1Jh2HaEs

the video is missing some of the left side of the shots, but is still watchable

After watching this... I'm guessing CM Punk's next step after headlining Wrestlemania is to quit WWE and go into business with Heyman, running his own federation. Maybe I'm just hoping.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

When Punk was doing a Q & A at Wizard World in Philly, he mentioned that a lot of conversations went like this:

Punk: "I'd like us to cover (insert thing nobody talks about on any bio DVD ever) or have music by (insert band production team has no pre-existing relationship with here).

Production "We can't do that"

Punk "I guess we can't do this DVD, then"

Production "Let me call somebody and see if we can do it"

And then it would turn out, surprise surprise, they COULD do that.

Another thing. Punk's a belt mark in the best way possible.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

apsouthern posted:

Vice.com have recently put together a documentary about UK "underground" wrestling, focusing on Insane Championship Wrestling from Glasgow. Part One is up now, with parts 2-4 going up each day apparently. It's very sweary and very Scottish, but there are subtitles on it. Worth a look if you've eight minutes spare

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/rule-britannia/the-british-wrestler

That's a good gimmick.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

People do this because they are young and feel protected and entitled. They feel protected by assuming that they won't be hit back by the entertainer. If you notice, one of the two guys antagonizing Punk looks to be about 16 years old. I think that has a lot more to do with it than not being afraid of Punk's physique.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Bray Wyatt kicks so much rear end. Can't wait for him to debut on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD3-dWA-JG4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTyoGOKXvLk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCjaGy1hXXQ

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

Animal-Mother posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8H_6pPX0M

Daniel Bryan, Tyson Kidd, and that one Johnny Saint spot.

The Johnny Saint spot the rolling around in a ball?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012

joshtothemaxx posted:

This video is even funnier now that Bryan Danielson is the star and Paul London is the nobody: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSh2s_lmthI

I'd say Danielson was a bigger star at the time. Sure, not everyone knew who he was, but he still had tons of fans.

• Locked thread