Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Why any of you bet against Amanda Nunes in favor of Megan Anderson is beyond me. Just because the line is huge doesn't mean it's a good bet. Truly bizarre

because the odds and it's mma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
$5 on a 4 fight parlay

Smolka +345
Burns +110
Niko Price +135
Ryan Hall +175

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

jase1 posted:

20k on ngannou

Godspeed

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
i had :five: on Davison + Ngannou

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Threw down $5 on Bobby/Tai/Roxanne parlay and $5 on Bobby

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Man, so sorry jase! This thread has brought me a ton of entertainment and is probably responsible for my own minor forays into gambling on MMA. :10bux: on Spivak

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I was just thinking that those Burns odds are crazy. Some places have him as a bigger dog than Sterling.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
$5 each on Sterling/TKZ/Burns and a $10 parlay on all of them here.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Spokes posted:

lol what's the payout on that parlay, like $1600?

$990. it was free money from the betting website. the only one i like really is burns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
To be honest I think we should offer a grace period for jase1 to come back and post like nothing ever happened cause that would be funniest lol