Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Can I ask where you got it? I might throw down too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
I put the same thing into ProLine+ and it gave me absolute dogshit, but I don't think it's properly multiplying my odds. Not going to scramble with 90min left to showtime and three drinks down already.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Haha well if they'd offered me your line I'd have put down hundreds :sweatdrop:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

omg chael crash posted:

Figured I’d say something eventually — Jase faked his death.

After more than a few weeks of investigation last year, we found him posting still on an older Twitter account. Also, we learned that he never owned the bar and restaurant he claimed to, and the woman he was married to seemed to have always been married to another man.

In other words, Jase pulled off the ultimate Jase gambit. A+

He also still plays Call of Duty under the same Activision name lol
Lol I told Jase’s story to my mom of all people and she said it seemed extremely sus

Now who had this parlay??

e: “i can pay more than the UFC” off the Spivac bet was a loving god-tier con. I’m glad no one here got 419’d.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Oct 12, 2023

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
ban jase1 if he doesn’t tape his spivac-hardy bet slip to his balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
fess up if you had a parlay on both of the cancers