Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Jase won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

jase1 posted:

I'm not gonna lie it's been enjoyable watching most of the posters in here eat their own words.

I like that you enjoy gambling on mma and it was cool when people were mad that you bet on a sport you had little attachment to but had more of a literal investment in it than they did.

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Thats a lot of money.

Jase is a lot of man.

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

jase1 posted:

I have alot of bets on the cavs so let me lay them all out.

First I have 10k on them to win the finals @ +400 that I bet at the beginning of the season. I have another 1k on them to sweep the warriors @ +2500 which I know won't happen but the odds are so loving delicious. I have 1k on james to be finals MVP at +225. I will also be betting each game individually. I am also going to game 3 in Cleveland and will most likely bet a shitload of money that night as well. The cavs and MMA have padded my bankroll for the finals so I am going all out.

My man!

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

jase1 posted:

After you dopes talked poo poo on me all these years you might as well send me money and trust me with it. I just won't guarantee that when that bet wins I won't stop at the roulette table and put it on 23 and laugh as all your money goes bye bye.

I have always believed in you. I posted "jase won" as one of my only posts in like 7 or 8 years. Please send me and INRI 300 dollars. At your convenience, of course

I still believe in jase

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Gambling is cool

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

jase1 posted:

My wife is way out of my league so it's worked for me!

:worship:

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

this thread is cool

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Fozzy The Bear posted:

All done.
I didn't include the Mayweather fight, it looks like his bookie wouldn't take the bet.

jase1, I think you might have a gambling problem.

This guy

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

I bet the house on GSP developing AIDS "tragically" over the next few years of his uh career

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

jase1 posted:

I have a ton of debris in my yard from the hurricane so if anyone wants to make 25 bucks an hour to clean it up I'm paying it. It's about 8 hours worth of work.

I'm in the hurricane too. You're richer than me but good luck goon

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Don't make another thread Jase just post your saga in these mma threads. There are too many forums and so many threads. Your crew is here

I bet my brother 20 bucks that OSP eats the air's pussy if he wins. Sucker took the bet lol

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

He did it enough to win my 20 bucks. I wish he did it more gross but I think he was siked out by the translator lady

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

thanks man

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

I have a feeling Bisping is gonna kick his rear end and it'll be ugly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

spb posted:

jase won