Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb_jam
May 8, 2007
Angry Marks (http://www.angrymarks.com/) has a whole load of podcasts, including the one you will hear Ed in San Antonio attempt to plug on Bryan's shows ALL THE TIME. It's called Over The Top radio, and is pretty good - Cutrer often makes songs that appear on B&V and seems to be some sort of redneck sound engineering genius, Craig watches PPVs with Bryan and Ed is apparently tight with ROH's Dave Lagana so they get some quite good guests including a lot of guys you would hear on F4W/WO (eg, last ep was "Dr. Lucha" Steve Sims) and ROH dudes.

I like Tha O Show, based out of Toronto and quite comedy heavy - if you want SERIOUS WRESTLING DISCUSSION this might not be for you but they do get some big name guests as the host helps run an indy in Ontario. Both he and T.I.D. (their MMA correspondent) were the original hosts of the LAW.

The rest of the stuff on there is quite hit and miss. There is a fair spread of MMA amongst the wrestling for those who like both, like me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread