Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
The only one I listen to regularly is Kick-Out Radio at http://www.kickoutwrestling.com/ - probably the most professional sounding podcast I've heard, and he knows his stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Rythian posted:

I can not recommend Colt's latest podcast with Johnny Saint enough. It's a fantastic episode, and extremely interesting to hear Johnny Saint's story. Listening to Colt himself being in drat near awe talking and interviewing his idol, trying his best to hold back his fanboy-ness is cool too.

Art of Wrestling is by far the best wrestling podcast, and this is one of the best episodes so far, if not the best.

Out of interest, does it spoil Chikarasaurus Rex results at all? I'm really looking forward to listening to it but I'm still trying to avoid spoilers

• Locked thread