Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Timby posted:

I'd argue that Benoit has that title sewn up. Anyway, I see your point, although Brody's is arguably more horrible than Rikidōzan, since (allegedly, anyway) thugs went into the OR and told everyone to stop operating on Brody or else there would be consequences.

My favorite part of the Rikidozan story is that he just tossed the guy and went right back to partying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

The new Promote This with Dave Prazak and Allison Danger talking about Shimmer/women's wrestling is pretty good. Some of Allison's anecdotes about being booked for shows and asking if they can bring evening gowns and catfight because nobody's paying to see them or having fans literally turn their back on a match because they don't want to watch women's wrestling is really depressing. But her and Prazak both come off as enthusiastic about their promotion and hearing about how TNA's been pretty accomodating to them and their booking plans and stuff was nice to hear.

Also, this exchange near the end between Allison and Lagana.

"If it wasn't for Budweiser I never would've gotten twat waffle on the DVDs."
"Oh my goodness."
"Dave, can I say twat waffle? It's not exactly a curse."
"I'm not sure... is it like mangina? Or is it different from mangina?"
"It's better. It's better."
"I'm sure."

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Curtis comes off as a pretty cool guy on Colt's podcast and he's got a pretty great story. Really do hope he manages to somehow succeed.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Zema Ion's interview on AoW is worth it if only for his story about KUDO buying him a prostitute when he did a tour with DDT. Also his mom was a mail order bride. :stare:

• Locked thread