Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Yeah I think the link is dead unfortunately. Was looking forward to hearing that rant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

The site really, honestly, 100% is more than worth the monthly price. I used to think it was way too high till I got on that special one month deal they did and realized what a tremendous amount of content you get.

I dunno after the whole hack thing that affected so many here and how broken the site seems in general I still don't really trust it

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I don't envy Dave having to write one legend obituary after another lately. At least it feels that way.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

AlmightyPants posted:

The director's cut of the Delete or Decay is up and it goes pretty well with the commentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfazOnqXlCk

Matt Hardy has had an amazing year.

"George - please return the hat to Rebecca, she is not wearing her sunscreen"

:lol:

The Jeff is a recovering spot monkey joke was pretty good too.

• Locked thread