Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

BizarroAzrael posted:

New Art of Wrestling is up, guest is Mike Quakenbush.

Really good podcast. Colt's turning into a good interviewer and the podcast really highlight some of the fallings Quack had as a wrestler and promoter. That aspect was interesting to hear. I totally remember Quack's articles from the PWI magazines.

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Sep 16, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Is Aubrey Sitterson good? I like the podcasts but his continual asks for money even talking about how some pledge money decreased over time is fine once in a while but he mentions this at least three times a podcast.If it's such a burden, he should put ads back on his stuff.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Swagger Dagger posted:

Sitterson's terrible on twitter so I've never bothered to listen to his podcasts, which I assume are also terrible.

Asides from the ads asking for Patreon support, he gets decent guests to talk about RAW and what happened in the week of wrestling. I enjoy the discussions. If there are suggestions for a show that does something similar, without the ads, I'd listen to that though.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

So people have issue with the RS list, but I'm guessing at least one of the podcasts listed are in your personal top ten, right?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Delsaber posted:

Cheap Heat was never terribly popular around here but it's actually gotten a lot worse since Shoemaker left.

I hated how Rosenberg would admit to having not watched the show or PPV that was the crux of the podcast's discussion and how he did this constantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

That Flash Morgan Webster interview with Excalibur was great and made me download other episodes of his. The accents and some audio issues with people talking in the background were a bit distracting but it's a dang good podcast.

• Locked thread