Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Jim Cornette is just the typical message board poster who has the response 'if that happened to ME I would have pulled out my Katana and taught that alpha jock a lesson!!!'
Except Cornette has a longstanding history of actually standing up to people instead of just posting on the internet, and JBL got knocked the gently caress out by a third-string announcer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Jim Cornette is cool and good only when compared to most people in wrestling, especially considering his era, and we all need to stop being surprised that anybody in wrestling is a terrible human being in some way, shape, or form.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

I really hope to never hear Brent again, I get seriously uncomfortable listening to him talk about his life :ohdear:
It's super weird hanging out with him at Empire meetups. He just shows up and does weird poo poo, but he's relatively harmless and just has no social compass.

The M.R. thing is disgusting and entirely unsurprising when you remember that Vince McMahon gets angry when he sneezes because he sees it as a betrayal. Dude must abhor mental illness as weakness and inability to overcome.

• Locked thread