Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Jubs posted:

What is he supposed to report about her chops and spear?

Judging from the police report, Bram is much better at them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Why did he name his child after a Sharmell gimmick?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I don't watch much of their TV, but do they promote when John Cena appears in mainstream movies?

But they are mostly R rated movies!

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Hot take: The last two OSW episodes have been poo poo

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I'm glad John Cena got that movie role so now I can hear Bryan and Dave say 'Bumblebee' 8 times a day

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Contacting an admin to complain about a poster on a wrestling forum that you are obsessed with and constantly derail threads to talk about doesn't seem insane either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

MotU posted:

well my best memory is my children being born then my second best memory is sex with people other than my wife

It was fine, but he had sex with 9 other people that weekend that were better at the PWG shows

• Locked thread