Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I've been listening to the LAW for just over a year. The one thing that I really enjoy more than the actual LAW podcast itself is Review-a-Wai / Raw / Impact. Wai and Pollack just hanging out talking about old PPV's and the current WWE and TNA stuff.

I would recommend at least listening to the last hour of the weekly LAW show as well as both of Wai and Pollacks Review-A-(whatever) podcasts because they are loving hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Review a Raw / Impact are probably my 2 favorite things to listen to.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
David Lagana is going to be on Review-A-Wai this week talking about Wrestlemania 19.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Sue Denim posted:

This sounds amazing, can't wait.

Lagana was on R.A.W. a few weeks ago talking about Royal Rumble 2005 (Whichever one where Vince tore his quads). It was really cool to hear him talk about the chaos backstage when both Batista and Cena went over the top rope together. Apparently only Cena was supposed to go over, but Batista slipped and they went over together. Vince tearing his quads also changed the TV a bit because Stephanie pretty much became the defacto head of the WWE while he was recovering from surgery. Really neat stuff, I can't wait to hear more about WM19.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I love how Mouth and Pollack just poo poo all over Jon of Ark week after week. But yes most of the LAW callers are a bunch of Spergs.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Sue Denim posted:

He calls in to this weeks episode with the flu or something and has the most hilarious rape voice.

Hahahaha ya I thought he sounded like a rapist too.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Just getting around to listening to LAW this week. I couldn't believe how bad Jon of Ark sucked at Title-Bout-Trivia.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I was on Title Bout Trivia this week and won the UFC DVD. Me and the other guy knew all the answers to all 8 questions (I think he was cheating though :( ). I'm Sean from Kansas.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Borh posted:

I listened to The Law, but skipped over the Title Bout Trivia segment. Wasn't the prize this week a copy of Vince Russo's book? Or was that a SWERVE?

Since neither of us missed an answer, we split the prize. I did want "WCW killed Vince Russo" but the other dude wanted it so I agreed to take the UFC DVD and he got the book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

njsykora posted:

Anime North 2007, straight up slapped a kid who was getting in his shot while shooting a Conventioneers episode. They were surrounded by so much security as well because of the poo poo they started in 2006, and were being followed by con staff because they were technically banned from the con. I was so loving happy when I heard that shitpile got axed at last because they make conventions so loving miserable just by being there. It's the main reason I stopped listening to the LAW, I refuse to support anything he's involved with.

Wow, I always thought Agnew was a douche but I had no idea it was at that level. I enjoy Review a (Raw, Wai and Impact) more than I like the LAW itself. This has convinced me to stop listening to that show.

• Locked thread