Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.
Brent lives!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.

Big Bob Pataki posted:

Brent is the best

There is a man sharing this Earth with you right now, who literally borrowed money from a bank to buy a ticket to a TNA house show. Think about that for a second.

Just think about it.

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Cardboard Box posted:

Was pretty surprised to hear Meltzer say that the current Dixie/Styles/Daniels storyline was the best storyline in wrestling right now. I've been enjoying it but I've found it to be very polarizing, with a lot of people thinking it's really dumb.

It's mainly that there's almost no conceivable way the pay-off, whatever it turns out to be, won't be disappointing. It's either gonna be some dumb secret and they could have ended this whole thing weeks ago by simply revealing it, or Dixie and AJ are loving and, in that case, who cares? Except Serge, I guess. Also, it may turn Dixie heel, which is the last thing the world needs.

Bully Ray/Joseph Park is clearly the superior angle, and I can't wait for Joe's brother Chris (you know, Abyss) to show up in the Impact Zone during their match.

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Lastest F4D with Larry Zbyszko talking about "structures on moon, pyramids, death of JFK and the end of the world". :stare:

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

On the other hand, Bryan is the king of atrocious points and nonsensical analogies, so it found a natural balance.

Thing is, Bryan knows this and knows that Dave is the perfect, albeit unwitting, straight man to his nonsense, which is why it works so well. Just like he knows when to shut up and let his guests do the talking, something which immediately makes him a better interviewer than 90% of the people out there.

Also, people who don't "get" Dave, I really feel sorry for you. You're missing out on a good thing, guys. :smith:

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

MassRayPer posted:

THE BRYAN AND VINNY SHOW IS UP! FINALLY I CAN HEAR IF BRYAN FOUND BIGFOOT!

...File Not Found.

gently caress.

I blame the Illuminati admin Tony :argh:

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

LordPants posted:

:dance: :siren: :siren: :siren: KONNAN SHOW :siren: :siren: :siren: :dance:

My subscription lapsed today.

Ah, gently caress it, just take my money, Alvarez.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

I'll check out the MLV podcast, but nothing beats Konnan grilling Meltzer to answer his MMA questions and taking none of his "well, there's this, but then there's that" bullshit. Then, as he signs off, he promptly books himself to come back and plug AAA when they come to the US. Awesome.

• Locked thread