Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Like this?

KEN PATERA -> AZRAEL

Ken Patera vs. Larry Zbyszko - AWA 4/22/89
Larry Zbyszko vs. Scotty II Hotty - ROH SoCal Showdown 1/29/10
Scotty II Hotty vs. Joey Ryan - MIW Wrath of Con 10/03/09
Joey Ryan vs. Jimmy Jacobs - ACW/IWA-Texas FROM INNOCENCE TO INSANITY 3 7/19/09
Jimmy Jacobs vs. Homicide - ROH Epic Encounter II 8/25/06
Homicide & Rainman vs. Azrael & Gabriel - NWA Wildside 1/25/02

Am I doing this right? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Zaqtaro posted:

Edit: You should feel bad for banning me Hulkamatt :D

gently caress.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I liked Mark.

Also if you want to listen to an awesome old B&V show, check out December 21, 2007.

It was the first show I got after signing up, and it's AMAZING.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Before Punk won the belt he was apparently on a podcast for Naylor & Goodhelmet talking for 2 hours about the career of Macho Man Randy Savage. It will never see the light of internet because the file was corrupted. :negative:

They're going to do a new one though, Naylor said.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Dave is really, really annoying sometimes. During the discussion about the last time Tyson lost his title he is sperging out so hard about not remembering the exact date and Bryan keeps saying "Point is it's been a long time ago" and Dave launches right back into worrying about what the exact date was on and on.

God drat Meltzer - just shut up.

I don't think you "get" dave.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Mr. Carlisle posted:

No I 'get' him just fine. I know he's obsessive and doesn't know what a joke is but it just gets to be too much sometimes. I can handle his complete lack of a sense of humor but the talking to himself for ten minutes at a time just trying to remember some insignificant detail while Bryan keeps repeating himself trying to move the conversation forward is terrible.

You don't get dave.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

My love for dave is like, so freakin huge.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Big Daddy had a boost also.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Excited for this one!!! First AOW I'll have listened to in a while.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

It's actually pretty fun.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Ahhh it's been a long time!!! These shows are always really really fun. Excalibur is so damned awesome.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

#1 should always go to Coughlin for being Coughlin.

Todd Martin Christian Theme wont make top 10 mark my words.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Dave doesn't take day offs.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Hey how about you not link a giant file that people are supposed to pay for?

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

That's part of Dr. Keith Presents. Prob my favorite show on the site.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I somehow missed the dancing queen show.

Also Mike Coughlin in the top 10 again. :frogc00l:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

DKP has an interview with STEEEEEN~! I haven't listened to any of this Christmas Shows but that's the 3rd in the last week!

Also we did another pspcast finally.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Wait a second I thought Bischoff claims he has never spoken to Meltzer ever!

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Did Dave ever finish reviewing that book?

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

Oh god the new B & V has that loving song as the intro.

Take everything from an earthly plant from a skillet to a frying pan. If there ever was a devil born without any horns it must of been the furniture man

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

It's crazy because he tore that book apart for like 3 or 4 issues.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Capsaicin posted:

When does the awards issue of the Observer come out? I can't wait to see who wins the coveted "most disgusting promotional tactic" award. :allears:

Smart money is on Christian losing the title the week he won it.

Award deadline is January 12 so prob sometime near/in February.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

That's Coughlin. Five star radio. Guy rules. Basically all MMA but next time you see something that says ROAD RAGE RADIO on the front dl it asap.

If you like puro Adam and Mike I think do good shows but if you don't like HOCKEY watch out!!! Because they will talk about hockey.

If you like everything give DKP a try. Alan tries to make all of his shows different. Does interviews, recaps of a promotion from a certain year, random wrestling/bullshit topics shows, WRESTLING MOVIE recaps twice which I think were both longer than the movies themselves and just stuff like that. Lots of different guests, fun stuff.

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Jan 11, 2012

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Jim from Virginia is great. Better him than ALEX FROM PUERTO RICO.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

DKP Annual ProWres Paradise PDF is 99 pages color and is amazing. It's on THE BOARD and Bryan says he'll be putting it on the website for members later.

They put so much effort into it.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

If you ordered it renewed it does.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

DKP Annual is now up for direct download for members. Download it asap if you have not.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

GoutPatrol posted:

Alan has said that it is free for all: he has a fileserve link up on his twitter.

Well then poo poo EVERYONE SHOULD PROBABLY DOWNLOAD IT.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Tanahashi winning Wrestler of the Year is buys.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Jado & Gedo finally getting credit is also buys.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Anytime I see Mikey Whipwreck on the site I think of the time I listened to Ed's show and he called him Mickey like 7 seconds into the interview.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

SGRaaize posted:

Bryan Alvarez seems to be really positive they're gonna change the Royal Rumble shot from Sheamus to someone else.

They're not, Alvarez, you numbnut.

They almost did it to Rey until the huge backlash happened. :v:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Yeah Alvarez is cool but Konnan asking him questions is always hilarious.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Just listen to DKP. :frogc00l:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Fauxhawk Express posted:

No. Bryan was telling stories about HER almost a year before those vids were shot.

This one is my personal favorite from the BATTEL~! buildup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncgvt-c90aM&feature=plcp

"You boys be careful!" and the ending of the battel itself are the best parts.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

If you're on THE BOARD Alan just started his new tourney:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

BAN DICKEYE posted:

gonna end punk vs bryan. there i saved you 3 months

Sekimoto gonna win.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Bruno tomorrow! :toot:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Bruno always has the best shows.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

He got mad that Meltzer said the UFC rating sucked and said "Dave Meltzer, you just lost your job at Yahoo, buddy. The last thing anyone needs from you is business advice."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

per Dave:

quote:

Here's all I want to say.

Dana called me and told me what he was going to do ahead of time saying he didn't want to blindside me. He was pissed at the article in last week's Observer and if he's pissed he doesn't hold it in. And I've got no issue with that or with him. I wish he hadn't brought up the Yahoo thing just because it brings sympathy to me that I don't want and that it probably does him no benefit to the outside world to be doing. It appears he's kicking a guy when he's down and I'm not down, so it didn't bother me, but to the outside world, I don't know how it comes across. th someone

Rather than rallying around me or saying Dana's hurting into Eric or Vince, just read the article. If you think I wasn't fair and presenting both sides of the story, then he's right to be mad. If you think I was fair, then that's cool. Any discussions should be about the points in the article because if anyone thinks I'm mad at him, well, that's the furthest thing from the case.

As far as I'm concerned, I thought the article was fair. He didn't. We've disagreed before and agree far more than we disagree when it comes to the product.

• Locked thread