Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dabadu
Feb 4, 2011

Apology posted:

A youtube that shows the ambulances in Bahrain being held up; a man is explaining what happened, when shots are fired at those surrounding the ambulances:

WARNING: Lots of blood, but no bodies I originally embedded this one, but it was too disturbing, so I removed it and linked it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdANNv8R7Dg&feature=player_embedded WATCH THIS VIDEO

A clip with this guy was just shown on AJE. He was dragging a guy with a beaten in face bleeding heavily. Guess that explains the massive amounts of blood on his shirt.

Also, WTF is up with arresting ambulance personell (when not shooting at them)? That is just pure evil, and obviously will only enrage the people more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabadu
Feb 4, 2011

Brown Moses posted:

This just got posted on the Guardian, the Bahrain army shooting protesters:
:nms: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwnUQcKXmMM&feature=player_embedded :nms:

I'm getting the feeling that I might have to limit myself from clicking all these youtube links. Watching this poo poo, altho important to see, is enough to kill a Spartan inside.

Thanks for spreading tho.

Dabadu
Feb 4, 2011

Brown Moses posted:

The videos of the protesters being murdered in Bahrain should be at the top of the OP, they are loving disgusting.

Some asshat royal douche said in a statement (clip on AJE) that there had been no fiering of weapons.

Dabadu
Feb 4, 2011

Young Freud posted:

If Mohamed Bouazizi doesn't become Time's Man of the Year for 2011, then that whole publication isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Also, marblecake.

Dabadu
Feb 4, 2011

Brown Moses posted:

Press conference on AJE from State TV.

Apparently this is Quatar and AJ's conspiracy to topple every government in the ME. Bullet proof accusations.

Dabadu
Feb 4, 2011

Namarrgon posted:

Also did anyone notice Gaddafi slipping into third-person-speak? I think that's in the Dictator Handbook or something.

I did. I call it the Dictator Syndrom. Just shows how highly he thinks of himself.

ChubbyEmoBabe posted:

AJE needs to rename itself Calling Bullshit Network.

I'm surprised they haven't been the target of a "terrorist" attack.

Ideed they do. Does the US bombings of their offices in Kabul and Baghdad count? x)

Dabadu
Feb 4, 2011

Brown Moses posted:

The UN proves it's totally toothless yet again. The worse Gaddafi can expect is sanctions, and I think at this point he doesn't give a poo poo.

I think most countries were against sanctions. Saying that Gaddafi might get mad and hunt down their citizens in Libya. That's what a reporter on AJE said.

But yes. The UN is rather worthless when it comes to responding on this sort of thing. Too many involved with Gaddafi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabadu
Feb 4, 2011
I just love how AJE rips apart every agruement Gaddafi made in his speech, and outright mocks the shere stupidity of him and of what he was saying.

"he also said something about reforms, but it all got lost in the rambling"

• Locked thread