Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nihiliste
Oct 23, 2005
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
I really hope another protest succeeds in toppling an autocrat soon, the region needs it to solidify momentum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihiliste
Oct 23, 2005
I think it's practically a crime in its own right that there isn't already a no-fly zone in effect over Libya. What's taking so long? No one willing to step up for combat?

Nihiliste
Oct 23, 2005

Tarnek posted:

30 people killed in Sanaa, Yemen, after security forces open fire on protestors. AJE showing live pictures from Sanaa streets. Analyst reporting that the support for the Yemeni president is slowly being eroded and that we might be seeing the last dying breaths of a corrupt regime.

It'd be about time for some more positive gains in the Middle East. I don't count the UN Libya resolution just yet...

Nihiliste
Oct 23, 2005
I have to say I'm glad this thread is still going; it's hard to sort through general news to find the stuff that really matters.

• Locked thread