Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
Double-checking before I help a friend out with their 3000- any real difference aside from the perma-install between 6.20/6.39 CFW? Also will I need to downgrade to install either one since it's at vanilla 6.39 already?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
So I am trying to set up RemoteJoyLite. I've got two major problems right now and I'm getting conflicting information from people on what the gently caress to do to fix them. I did also see the guide in the OP and followed it aside from the "install 6.35", being on 6.60 PRO-C and assuming that part was outdated.

a) all the loving copies of RJL I find are in Japanese. Even the ones that come with "rjl.exe" and "rjl_en.exe" - both of them keep giving me menus I can't read and it's a bit of a bitch when my problem might be in there!
b) After loving with it and having to track down goddamn DLLs to make it run it now boots, but it just goes "WORKING" and never picks up the PSP itself, even if I hit Reset VSH or boot it from scratch and then plug it in or whatever.

Does anyone have any goddamn idea what might help with this and/or how to keep it from driving me nuts? If I need to give more information, just tell me what and I'll give it a go.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Bugamol posted:

I just setup RJL recently with a PS3 controller. When I get off work I'll try and find the two programs I used to set it up and upload them to google docs or something.

Any luck with this? Still similar issues.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

dis astranagant posted:

Most of them aren't even overpowered, especially since item upgrading in Arc 2 is really open-ended when you know what you're doing.

There MIGHT be a couple set pieces that change a bit if you have an Arc 1 save but I've never gotten a clear answer on that. I also wouldn't rule out the whole Choko sidequest being locked out if you don't import a save with her unlocked, mostly because that quest hates you.

Dunno about setpieces but Choko IS locked without her, yes. Also you can't get the most busted item in the game (Romancing Stone) without importing a couple of Arc 1 items.

• Locked thread