Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

xzzy posted:

Then use an unpopular curve and flex.

My 115 crazy ovi works fine!

*breaks wrists shooting puck into bleachers*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Wooden stick handling balls are pretty nice for the price, assuming you're focusing on the hands and not shooting

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ez goals are pretty reliable, probably the best value

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bauer's putting out new nexus protective, so the older stuff there will drop. I think CCM just did the same for the RBZ protective

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

calandryll posted:

The elbow pads I have move too much for me now. Plus I think I want some more flex in them now, they don't move as much as I'd like.

:confused:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

True. I wear junior elbows from 12 years ago lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I skied a breakaway last night and logo'd another

Speed by the ton, accuracy by the thimble

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sisu's are pretty great, especially now that they have the ccm branding and all

I wear a Shock doctor because I'm a creature of habit and if you're into that sort of thing it's nice too

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

No, they don't really do that much.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I mean, if you need arch support sure. But it won't make you skate faster.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Y'all deserve better fitting service

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bauer has just been comically inept of late

They rushed a release on the new 1x when it's almost exactly the same stick as last year's with a new paint job, but...

30 dollars steeper.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Nexus usually has the widest toebox in Bauer

Try one of the new tacks

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Who takes rec league that seriously :psyduck:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I haven't had the issue with the bladders breaking, assuming they don't there's a benefit imo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

The new quicklite line isn't that bad

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

What sort of mad max leagues do yall play in :stonk:

e: also, does anyone have a league recommendation in Syracuse?

t a s t e fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Jul 30, 2017

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

A helmet is one of the few pieces of gear where the uptick in price is worth it. That said, I embrace the void by rocking a $50 piece of garbage

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

sellouts posted:

In what capacity? Comfort?

That and basic contact protection. Like somebody said, if you're taking a swan dive into the ice it doesn't really matter, but the high grade stuff protects better for more typical encounters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Any chance one of y'all plays around Syracuse? I've been trying to find a team to no avail