Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006
If you think this guy is terrible, wait till next year.
Just got the HTC Arrive. I called the Sero number got setup with premium in 1 minute and off and running. Good bye Touch Pro 2 I will miss you... not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006
I am officially rage quitting Sprint. Been a customer for 11 years and I think the "Network Vision" kool-aid is a bunch of bull poo poo. Switched my phone to roaming only and I am refreshing the Sprint 4G map every 15 seconds until I get my ERSP contract canceled. Paying $60/month for spotty 20kbps 3G is a crime. :regd08:

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006

datajosh posted:

Network Vision update time:

Approximately 1,230 updated sites since our last status update: DFW (186), LA Metro (101), Ft. Wayne/South Bend (63), Raleigh/Durham (52), Chicago (40), Charlotte (37), Oregon/SW Washington (37), East Texas (36), Northern Jersey (35), New York City (33), Western Pennsylvania (33), SF Bay (31), South Bay (30), West Washington (30), South Carolina (29), Georgia (26), Minnesota (24), Philadelphia Metro (24), Boston (21), Nashville (19), Central Jersey (17), Alabama (16), Central Pennsylvania (16), GA/SC Coast (15), East Michigan (14), Pittsburgh (14), New Orleans (12), Phoenix (12), San Diego (11), Kansas (10), VT/NH/ME (10), Atlanta/Athens (9), North Wisconsin (9), Orange County (9), Riverside/San Bernardino (9), East Iowa (8), PR/VI (8), Southern Connecticut (8), Las Vegas (7), Miami/West Palm (7), West Michigan (7), Missouri (6), Houston (5), Lower Central Valley (5), Milwaukee (5), Myrtle Beach (5), Norfolk (5), Oklahoma (5), San Antonio (5), South West Florida (5), Arkansas (4), Austin (4), Baltimore (4), Gulf Coast (4), Indianapolis (4), Inland Northwest (4), Louisiana (4), Providence (4), Central Illinois (3), Delaware (3), Jacksonville (3), Memphis (3), North LA (3), Tampa (3), Tucson/Yuma (3), West Texas (3), Albuquerque (2), Mississippi (2), Orlando (2), Hawaii (1), Long Island (1), Northern Connecticut (1), Rochester (1), South Texas (1), Washington DC (1).

Highlights this week: First sites accepted in the Milwaukee, Albuquerque, Rochester and Central Illinois markets. The site in Hawaii is a replacement site to one being deactivated and may not be the beginning of NV there.

Holy loving poo poo :milwaukee::hf::beer::hf::motorcycle::hf::drunkdriver::hf::packers::fatchicks:

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006

Duckman2008 posted:

http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/article.php?a=12529

Anyone who has a WiMax phone can leave or upgrade .

I called the SERO/EPRP. Asked about the contract change and said I would like to cancel my account. Without any fights I got out of the ETF. Moving to T-Mobile later haters.