Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!
edit

Disargeria fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Feb 19, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Unexpected Road posted:

Yay! I'm moving across the country to Denver soon (three days!), so I'd love to have some mail waiting for me when I get there :unsmith:

Frietzche Acker
3300 Magnolia Street
Denver, Colorado
USA

Man I love mail. Expect lots of Denver stuff.

My NAME is Denver! Send me everything.

I can send you... Orlando things.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Got mail from Team Lunch and Reset_Smith!

Reset_Smith sent me what was probably at one point a mint leaf with a recipe for a drink, and an awesome letter. :cool::respek::cool:

Team Lunch sent me the coolest robot chain to put on my wall, a happy April note and strange shaped rubber bands! Also stickers and a blank drawing!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

So I sorta forgot to bookmark this thread and forgot about it until I was redecorating, but here's a picture of all the wall-hangable stuff I've got in the mail! I got more but I think I lost it.

I love you all and stuff and I really owe you guys some mail.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

OKAY SO I moved to a new place and finally started hanging up all the goonmail and other misc things I've collected and realized I really wanted to come back and mail stuff! My new address is:

6157 Raleigh Street
Apartment #1422
Orlando, Fl 32835

Send me anything and hopefully I'll start sending stuff out soon.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Got mail last week from Pitgoddess and Fluffy Bunnies! Thanks guys! I bought stamps too so I should be getting some holiday mail/SASS stuff out this week!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Who wants Harry Potter postcards!!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Tremors posted:

A spicy scene featuring Hagrid and Aragog.

But the mailman can read the postcards :ohdear:

Can I make Hagrid/Aragog madlibs?

kafkasgoldfish posted:

Getting ready to send out another round of cards. Any fans of the following: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Watchmen, X-men, Scooby Doo, Portal, Labyrinth, Princess Bride, Dr. Who or LOTR? This will help me figure out what kind of goodies to send!

yes all of these please

I got mail today from Team Lunch, lamb, and dpspolice today. Thanks guys! Merry holidays!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Rythe posted:

though I do not recognize the yellow, flute looking one though.

It's a Warp Whistle!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Tempura Wizard posted:

Lastly, who is a fan of: Team Fortress 2?

Me please!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Disargeria made me jealous. Some day I will go to the wizarding world of harry potter (was it awesome?).

Yeah it's awesome! And I get to go there whenever I want. Sometimes I go just to grab a butterbeer.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Tremors posted:

I have 3 mass effect cards left. If anyone is a fan and hasn't told me yet, do so now!

Yes me please!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

lamb posted:

Who plans on hanging around for Valentine's Day? I'm going to start preparing next week when my office is closed.

Pick me!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

I'll send out the rest of the Harry Potter cards soon, but now I've also picked up Disney ones, too. Who wants one? They're the cheesiest, tourist-iest kind I could find.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

I would like one!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

I would get married for one of these!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

kafkasgoldfish posted:

Working on making Valentine's day cards. Are there any Watchmen fans in the thread? There have to be. Please tell me there's at least a
Rorschach fan...please? Also, any Silent Hill/Pyramid Head fans?

Yes and yes/yes please

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

I'm finally mailing the rest of the postcards (repurposed as pirate stickered Harry Potter New Years cards) today but...

Bampf Kerpow! I kind of wrote your card to someone else. Or, I put your address on someone else's card. I don't know where I got mixed up but I don't want to waste a good postcard. If you see something about wisdom teeth and mustaches just um ignore it and look at the pretty picture?

Oh and I've got 6 unclaimed Disney postcards too!

Disargeria fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Jan 8, 2013

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Bampf Kerpow! posted:

Disargeria I got that post card you were talking about, haha :). It was definitely about someone's wisdom teeth.

If you're havin' tooth problems I feel bad for you son
cause I sent like 99 postcards and you didn't get one

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Geektox posted:

I'm going off to the Asian market tomorrow, if I can find them, would anyone like some Chinese New Year red envelopes/treats?

Yes please!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

thepitgoddess posted:

So did seven people want goofy/goony cat kitchen magnets?

I would like any and all cat related things!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Thermophonic Joy posted:

I got an awesome Harry Potter postcard from Disargeria in the mail today! Thank you very much! I have secretly been a Harry Potter nerd for years, and you've just given me the idea to read the books all over again.

And yes, we do celebrate New Years in Canada, you dorkasaurus. :buddy:

Haha awesome <3

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

I got my first adorable valentine and cat magnet from the lovely PitGoddess! Thank you!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

I got goontines from DLAO and Shoozy, so here is Shoozy's Wilma's Brownies for DLAO!

I loved the scooby doo and angry birds coloring pages btw!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

There's another goon sending Disney postcards?! That's my territory!

also I have like 20 Disney postcards up for grabs btw

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Yesterday I got amazing fantastic valentimes from PezMaster and Bampf Kerpow! Thanks for the goon love!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Oh man today's mail was awesome!

I got a fantastic pile of goodies from the always awesome lamb!

I got cute valentine from Dushkani!

And I got an awesome lego puzzle from Rythe!

Thanks guys!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

kafkasgoldfish I would love to get a nerdy cross stitch from you!

I got goonlove today from JimmydaFish and Thermoponic Joy! Checking the mail hasn't been this exciting since... Christmas! :woop:

I'm sending out valentimes real soon!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Hey when worlds collide's address isn't on the list :(

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

when worlds collide posted:

I am in stealth mode. But you should have something in your mailbox soon, and I always put my return address because I am very anxious about mails being returned to sender. Which actually happened with your letter, they sent it back to me because they wanted more postage. :D You will see on your letter that there is a big rectangle clear plastic over your address, which is where the sticker saying PAY MORE STAMPS BITCH was, prior to my removing it after doing what they asked.

But in all seriousness, I left my addy off the list because I am not completely reliable yet, so I didn't want to get stuff when there was a chance that I couldn't send something back in a timely manner. I like to be reciprocal. :)

*fake edit- if you reaaaally want it immediately, I can PM you with it

Ohhh, okay. I already sent out all my valentines today but I'll send along some goon love later!

Here's what I sent today! :v:

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

when worlds collide posted:

Disargeria, did you get your silver envelope yet? I hope :(

I did get this sexy little number a while ago but forgot to post here!

I also got this lovely cross stitch from kafka's goldfish! <3

I got a ton of valentines this year from goons and you guys are awesome! This includes but is not limited to 13Pandora13, Pitgoddess, DLAO, Thermoponic Joy, Jimmy da Fish, Shoozy, Team Lunch, Pezmaster, Rythe, Dushkani, Lamb, Bampf Kerpow! and Geektox!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

I hope to step up the postcard writing campaign again in another month or whenever I'm moved into my new place, but until then, could I get my address removed?

I've missed all of you wonderful people and your mail :3

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Hey guys I used to participate here a year or two back! My gf and I moved into a new place and she would be super excited to get mail from far away friends. We both work at Disney so you can expect cute Disney postcards. We'd love to get stuff we can hang on our wall.

Disargeria/cranberry sauce
13867 Osprey Links Rd
Apartment #150
Orlando, Fl 32837

Miss you guys!

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

My gf and I got cards from The Pit Goddess , Marlowe, Lamb, Shenanigans Luck, Julet Esqu and 13Pandora13! Thank you guys so much, we love all the Christmas cheer! I should have warned her about the glitter though.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

thepitgoddess posted:

Got some Goonmail from JimmydaFish, JuletEsqu, Jesticle, Lamb and AUnt Buck!

You all are wonderful! I'm getting some mail together.
I've been so insanely busy I didn't get to do Goonintines....but still! I'm thinking of you all.

E: Got a card from Disargeria and Cranberry Sauce. I'd love to share some of my Orlando spots with them but I tossed the envelope, and I don't see your address...

Glad you got the card! Our address is

Disargeria and Cranberry Sauce
13867 Osprey Links Rd
Apt #150
Orlando, FL 32837

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

Julet, I got your birthday card and it made me so happy!

Unfortunately, things with the longtime girlfriend have gone south so I'm going to be changing addresses. I'll hopefully be back in the mailing game for Goonmas times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

DLAO posted:

Disargeria and Cranberry Sauce, your goonlove came back to me. :-(

Oops, sorry I went through a bad breakup and moved. :( I miss goonmail though!