Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Gavok posted:

A couple pages from Marvel Universe vs. Wolverine #4.

Thanks for reminding me about this. I actually enjoyed this more than I thought I would, since we already know how it would end. And I still managed to get surprised by being wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I've still no idea what to feel about that last page, if I should be insulted or feel pandered to.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh its much worse than that. Plutonian, the mass murderer Superman of the Irredeemable series is finally dying and is torn apart into his basic essence and spread across multiple realities as ideas. So a tiny part of him is reborn as the idea for Superman.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

One that stuck with me was Dredd busting an old guy breaking into a cemetary to bury his dead wife. Guy is sent to trial, dead wife is dropped off at the recycling centre to be well.. yeah. Her naked corpse is soon to fall into the recycling machine, when Dredd calls a halt to it. He then pays for a cemetary plot for the old lady from his personal funds.

He still puts the guy in jail though for breaking and entering. :colbert:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Just look at him in the second last panel. "I'm running! It's not working! Why's running not working?!"

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Parahexavoctal posted:

(dammit, if I can't make the upload work I will be annoyed)

Use the BBcode links that imgur gives you. Here, I fixed it.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It's a setup for their DC heroes fighting game with Supes going stupid/crazy after the Joker sets up the death of his wife and kid.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It's almost kind of comical coming from a space-horse empowered by the Norse gods.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

A space horse in a feathery hat.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Waterhaul posted:

If you are not reading Daredevil you are a bad person :colbert:

Issue #26, Foggy is just recovering from his first bout of chemo. To cheer him up his doctor suggests that he visit the children's ward who are busy making a comic book as a present to Iron Man.

Foggy worries that maybe the kids are getting their hopes up but his doctor shows them that maybe that isn't a bad thing.

:unsmith:

Nobody tell those kids that Reed Richards actually shrank down and punched Willy Lumpkin's cancer into submission a few months back.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I'm with her on that last panel.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Probably not the best time to post the other Reed vs Cancer issue where he shrinks a submarine down, drives it into an old man's brain and goes to fight all the cancer with his bare hands, and wins.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Senior Woodchuck posted:

That scene would be a lot greater if the artist had drawn the girl so we couldn't see her bra.

Clark's not above using his xray vision for a peek, but he'll keep it above the lingerie level.

edit: whoops didnt see that entire new page.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Man that Ivy and Harley comic is the best.

Dammit DC pay attention!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Then... Avengers Academy. :sigh:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It's a pretty good :aaa: face.

I'm learning to be less picky after bay turtles. :stonk:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Now show the panels where people keep going 'Awww who's a good robot kitty OH HOLY poo poo' when they forget he's not just a robot kitty. :3:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Mr. Maltose posted:

Stardust being the source of true life and imagination is something I'm not entirely comfortable with, to be honest.

You dare speak against Stardust!?

*turns you into one of your posts*

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Wait, robots with advanced cryogenics, gyroscopic controls and control over magnetic fields just said they're kind of useless? :psyduck:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Domalom posted:

Actually this is the worst thing about the expanded universe:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Epicanthix

Its either that or this: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

edit: gently caress it not worth it.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Spider-Ock was one of those things that was utterly terrible in its own comic, but really shone when handled by competent writers.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Siege #3. :3:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Two Face?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It's a lightning bolt on the chest not a star. You might be confusing Captain Marvel for Captain Marvel.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

That's just Cable in Loki's helmet!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yeah when in thumbnails the copy pastes just jump right out. :\

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

His Avengers had multiple double page spreads of that poo poo.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The top half of the page takes some of the wind out of the sails though. :v:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

They've been through a thrashing.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

No thats more of an rear end in a top hat moment

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Infinitum posted:

We're gayer than we think we are: Touching and inspiring beast thread

Remove 'and inspiring' and we're set.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Then his boss gets possessed by his arch enemy and his workplace is levelled and some alien is trying to eat his brain.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

A little kitty wheelchair.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Dont judge alien robot relationships man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98zP_SWaylo

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Thats kinda butts

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You should read it.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

And his robot sperm went and made babies? Ew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU