Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Peter Parker never graduated High School? :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

bobkatt013 posted:

What are you talking about there is a picture of him at his graduation and mentions him going to Empire State. However, if you mean Ultimate Pete something came up.

I joking along with what Cuchulain stated.

And I love that charlie brown shirt Peter has on.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Gavok posted:

The Mega Man comic tends to play up how hard it is sometimes to be a sentient robot with feelings and a personality who is locked in their programming and has no free will whatsoever. Mega Man #43 goes into that a little.

:smith:

Jesus that's rough.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Gavok posted:

From Terminator Salvation: The Final Battle #6, part of a 12-issue series where JMS basically makes lemonade out of the rancid lemons of Terminator Salvation and brings closure to the Terminator franchise (AND ACTUALLY FINISHES ON TIME!). It's the future and John Connor just sent Kyle Reese to the 80's. Now he and the resistance reprogrammed a T-800 to send back to the early 90's.
:unsmith:

So what are the next 6 issues going to be? About the new film?

*runs to find first 6*

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
drat, really?

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
What a stupid moral it is.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
I keep confusing that one with the one where Spider-Man shoots not-Cap cold dead.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I almost want to, but comparing that to Tom King's Booster is pointless. Tom Taylor should be writing so much more.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Peter Parker's gonna make it through a What If one day, you'll all see.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Vincent posted:

hosed up that even with his son being a mutant, Mr Fantastic and the Fantastic Four haven't made any effort to fight against mutant discrimination.

Rich WASPs, their money and fame will insulate their child from the worst of whatever happens.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Cabbit posted:

This kind of encapsulates why I don't really like Cap. For as much of a compassionate dude as he is, even at his supposed best, the dude really is just "I have the power to do what I want and gently caress the consequences or bigger picture" kind of power fantasy. This is some rugged individualism kind of bullshit that only gets a pass because it's Captain America and we know the story will turn out that he was in the right, because he's Captain America.

Like, obviously superhero comics are not exactly the place to go if you're not fond of great man theory, but god drat if it's not the entirety of Steve Rogers whole rear end.

As opposed to the people saying that they're so smart they know there's no way beyond murdering whole planets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

Samovar posted:

Wow. Who knew the story of Israel could be so inspiring?

Are you confusing Daniel Warren Johnson with Bill Willingham?