Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
From Infinity Gauntlet #4:

Captain America has just witnessed all his friends around him suffer horrible deaths against Thanos, who, with the Infinity Gauntlet, is now God.

Cap, despite the odds, walks up to Thanos' face and tells him off.

E the Shaggy fucked around with this message at 04:30 on May 9, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
The idea that Aunt May was at Peter's dance, taking a picture of him sitting alone, is just making me die laughing.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Holy poo poo. I need to read Daredevil regularly. That's an amazing scene.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Gaz-L posted:

:arghfist::( drat you Bendis and Bagley. Seriously, anyone who says Bendis can't have distinct 'voices' is talking out their rear end. That "made him breakfast" line is perfect little-kid logic. Parents make you breakfast, so if Aunt May did that for Spider-Man, she's his mom.

Ultimate Peter's death was the most perfect way for him to die.

"I did it Aunt May. I couldn't save Uncle Ben, but I could save you."

:smith:

E: I forgot about this really well done fan made motion comic of the whole thing, watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POXxmaJ_cV8

E the Shaggy fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Aug 2, 2012

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Context: Aunt May is possessed by Mr. Negative's negative powers or something.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
From today's Amazing X-Men #4:

Just...just got something in my eye.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I had to google that myself just because I refused to believe it.

Where the gently caress was this Mark Millar all this time? Is there another page not posted where he shouts "YOU'RE LIKE THE CANCER THAT KILLED MY WIFE AND I'M GOING TO REMOVE YOU FROM THIS CITY BEFORE YOU CAN KILL MORE PEOPLE" at a criminal or something? I'm not able to handle him showing character emotion not wrapped in a big shouty fist fight.

"Look out Starlight! Her uterus is booby trapped!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
There's more feeling and emotion there than 99 percent of the New 52.