Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

whatsabattle posted:

He emerged from his 9000 year slumber to write a nice last issue of JLA. It's not blow you away, but compared to some of his output the last few years, it's kind of touching.

On topic: Love or hate Judd Winick, if you don't think this is awesome, then you can go right to hell. I mentioned in the X-Men thread about awesome moments when heroes use their brains and utilize their friendships in trying times. This is my favorite. From Green Arrow/Black Canary #4.

Context: Roy has just been shot through the chest by a laser from the sky. The boat is adrift in the South Pacific. Very dire situation.

I loved that sequence the moment I read it. Thank you for that share.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

Vakal posted:

Was combing through some some old No Man's Land comics and one of them had this short story done in the BTAS style.

No Man's Land - Secret Files

I love the emotion the artist conveys in Cassandra in the last panel even with her full mask with a simple hand gesture and a little shadowing.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Revol posted:

:viggo: Actually that would be Helena Bertinelli who was the first to wear that costume since at that time Cassandra was mute so she wouldn't have been speaking

Well I'll be damned.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

McCloud posted:

Batman/Superman #15 followed up on that. Spoilers obviously.

It's so heartbreaking because all he wants is for Bruce to be happy.

Poor Alfred. :smith:

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

TwoPair posted:

No, loving Hank McCoy, somehow the smartest man alive to be king of dumbasses.

Someone post that panel of Maria Hill ranting that Hank McCoy is the single biggest cause of catastrophe on the planet.