Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Nice page, but also holy poo poo that kid's face is weird-looking in the third panel. She looks like a '90s talk show host's head pasted onto a kid's body with one googly eye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Bloodly posted:

I immediately heard Capcom's Spiderman theme when the web came in. Is that wrong?

Lurdiak posted:

Yes because you should hear the 60s cartoon song at all times anytime Spider-man is in your field of view.

Unmature posted:

SPIDER-BLOOD!

SPIDER-BLOOD!

RADIOACTIVE SPIDER-BLOOD!

All three are acceptable answers.
Also acceptable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ51514spHg

YE-YEAH YEAAAAAH WOW!

YE-YEAH YEAAAAAH WOW!

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Right at this moment, as I type this, my cat Cheeto is a few feet away from me, nearing death due to a terrible, incurable disease. He has anywhere from a few days to a few hours left. I feel heartbroken, angry, powerless in the face of this disease, while grateful for the time I've had with him, happy to have known him. This comic strikes me to the core of these almost opposing emotions, breaking my heart anew while also helping it to mend.

Thank you for posting this.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

McCloud posted:

For what its worth, you gave your friend a good life, with lots of love, affection and tasty treats, and I'm sure if he could speak he'd tell you how happy he was to have you as a friend. I can't begin to imagine what it will be like for you when he passes, but know that you've been good to him, and you gave him a happy life, and that's the greatest gift we can give to our furry companions.

Well put. Thank you :unsmith:

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

ManiacClown posted:

This cat you see sometimes at the top of the forums was Winston. He had to be put down last Monday at 21 years old. He had an infection that wouldn't go away and his kidneys were starting to fail. No cat I've ever been around loved people like he did. We had to rehome him after finding out our daughter was allergic (level 3 allergy) to cats. He loved his then-current caretaker until the end. I wish I'd gotten to see him one last time before the end, but I know everywhere he lived after us he got love just like he did at our house. I miss our cuddle-pig. I always will. This hit me right where he lived.

Had to do the same for the cat I mentioned in my last post, Cheeto, on Friday. My deepest condolences to you; the loss of a pet is a very hard, very particular kind of grief.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

I didn't know Chuck Tingle wrote for Marvel Comics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Malachite_Dragon posted:

To be fair outside of anyone not named Goku or Vegeta, that's not a hard bar to pass

Wow

wooooooooooooooow

Look at this Tienshinhan erasure in action. How soon people forget: