Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
What's the real world battery life like for the X100? Have you tried using it with studio lights yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
Oh wow that's way less than I imagined. I guess I can't comprehend the tiny factor though.

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
Oh man, lensrentals has x100s in. If I do this, I'll probably never want to give it back. Now I need a good trip to take it on...

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
So does it seem to anyone else that there won't be a revision to the x100? It seems like they want to continue pushing models that have interchangable lenses and smaller point and shoots. I love the x100 and definitely be ready to pull the trigger on a revised model.

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
Has anyone bought the wide converter for the x100 or tried it hands on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?

poopinmymouth posted:

So So So want that new 50mm converter for the X100. Hoping they also release a firmware for the original x100, but should work alright in RAW with EVF either way.

Have you tried the wide teleconverter?