Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Is f.lux the app that fucks with your screen's color balance and makes it piss-yellow at night? Also is there a good guide for making .font packages for BytaFont? I'm a graphic designer and I can't handle (a) their lovely download app and (b) their lovely no-name fonts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Did you do a full reset on your phone?

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

So I just reset my phone planning to update it to 6.1.2 and it's been sitting at the "spinning circle lines thing" screen for nearly an hour now. Should it be taking this long? Is there anything I can do? Holding down the power button does nothing.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Wario In Real Life posted:

Power + Home for 10 seconds.

Just did this and apparently after all this time nothing was deleted? Am I doing this right?

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Yeah. don't I want to restore it to factory conditions, then update it, then restore my backup, then jailbreak it again?

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

edit: that ^^^ gladly it didn't work/gently caress things up.

I see. Doing it now, thanks!

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

So I recently got TetherMe as I'll be travelling a bit this summer but it doesn't seem to actually be working. I'm on Sprint and this is what I see whenever I try to create a Hotspot. (It's the same dialog box you get whether you're in TetherMe or just in the general settings.)

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

This was my problem a couple pages ago. Do you have Location Spoofer installed? Once I uninstalled it, my hotspot options worked again.

I don't have it running. I literally just jail broke my phone this morning so all I have are a couple of visual apps.

Edit: I'm a silly goose. I didn't have location spoofer installed but Tetherize was, and it was screwing things up.

Fayez Butts fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Jun 21, 2013

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

spongeworthy posted:

Pretty sure that's just a mockup after all

I knew that screenshot looked funny, it uses the loving Android font for everything under the orange top banner. For comparison, Apple's standard font for iOS 7 is Helvetica Neue Thin, which is kind of similar, but come on, it really isn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

The unlimited itunes radio without ads?

• Locked thread