Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ratna
Jan 4, 2007

new school disco cat

Kirios posted:

They may have been taken off, but Snes 9x was still there the last time I checked. It works flawlessly after testing it with quite a few games. It recognized the Xperia Play's controls and I was able to map them with no problems at all. If you're into that sort of thing, then this device is going to be the ultimate emulator phone as well. Apparently even N64oid works very well on it.

...now to find a way to get Nesoid and N64oid when they aren't on the marketplace. Any help with that?

https://slideme.org/user/yongzh

yongzh moved the emulators to SlideME for the time being. I think all of these also have save support as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread