Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese

bull3964 posted:

So, the Razr HD shuffled through the FCC the other day so we got some more specs on it. Unfortunately, they aren't putting the 3300mAh battery in it that the MAXX has. However, the battery is still going to be 2530mAh which puts it well into "extended battery" levels compared to other phones. With the more power efficient SoC LTE that the S4 provides, it may actually last just as long (or longer) than the MAXX anyways.

God drat it

That battery was the sole reason I was holding out for the Razr HD. I suppose I'll just get the GS3 now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese

bull3964 posted:

Eh, I would still wait for it to come out and see what's up with it. The current moto UI is MUCH less offensive than touchwiz and it's still going to have a big honking battery.

Yeah, you're right. Plus the GS3 only has a 2100mAH battery, I thought it was in the 2500s like the Razr HD. I'll wait and see, I'm just sick to death of my original Sprint Evo and Sprint in general and I've been out of contract for months so I feel like I have money burning a hole in my pocket.

Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese
I just got back from the Verizon store with my new RAZR HD MAXX in tow. At the moment it's head and shoulders better than my last phone, but I'm coming from an original Sprint Evo so my expectations were really low. It's certainly a lot lighter than my Evo with the extended battery in it.

• Locked thread