Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Thumper
Jan 21, 2005
I was born a poor Black child.
I've had my Droid for nearly two years now, and I'm just dying to get this thing upgraded. Should I just stick it out for a Droid Bionic? (Living in an LTE covered zone currently.) It seems Verizon's offerings of smartphones have been pitiful lately, especially 4G phones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Thumper
Jan 21, 2005
I was born a poor Black child.

bull3964 posted:

FYI, here are the latest Bionic rumors and they have pretty much been confirmed on Howardforums.

Dual Core 1.2ghz (TI OMAP 44xx)
1GB RAM (may be somewhat negated by the inclusion of WebTop)
16G Internal Storage
4.3inch screen QHD display with Gorilla Glass
LTE (of course)
HDMI out
New design that's different from CES but may have already been leaked as Targa screenshots

Mid August is the current projected release.
Just wanted to thank you for putting down this information. Those specs are very exciting. I can't wait to upgrade from my original Droid. Waiting til August is lame, though!

• Locked thread