Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pr0craztinazn
Feb 24, 2006
http://www.droid-life.com/2013/10/17/verizon-slashes-prices-on-new-droid-family-droid-maxx-to-199-ultra-to-99/#more-122383 - Verizon dropped pricing on their current Droid phones, and most of you won't care.

However, un-subsidized pricing on other smartphones has been cut, too. The LG G2 is now $549.99, as is the HTC One, and the Galaxy S3 is at $399.99. Oddly, the Lumia 928 is back up to $499.99. The comedy option: the Blackberry Z10 is now $299.99.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pr0craztinazn
Feb 24, 2006
I've had no service in the Mid-Atlantic area since 9/30, and it's really been irritating since nothing VZW has tried seems to fix the issues. Based on some searches, it seems the service issues are happening across the country, regardless of your phone platform. At first I thought this was solely LTE related, but I can't make calls consistently, and incoming calls just go straight to voicemail. Is there any news on what might be causing the outage?

• Locked thread