Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rowe
May 16, 2006

Mighty Horse posted:

Nope. Xperia Play launched today with GB.

Revolution's came in today, switching off my Droid Charge. The charge wasn't a bad phone, much better experence with it than the Thunderbolt, should be better when it gets a de-touchwized rom. The finish on it is awful though, I've been using it for 3 weeks and it looks like its a year old already with all the scratches.

Could you give us some initial impressions of the Revolution when you get a chance? The only thing I've been able to find is some quick thoughts on boygeniusreport and they were not very favorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rowe
May 16, 2006

PirateDentist posted:

I got a Revolution today. I want 4G before unlimited goes away, and my OG Droid was on its last legs. (Broken screen, not nearly enough RAM anymore.) Kinda gambling a bit on the dev support I know, but we'll see.

If anyone has questions about it I can try to answer them.

Could you snap a couple of photos with it? I'm interested in seeing the picture quality.

Rowe
May 16, 2006

PirateDentist posted:

Pictures

Awesome, thanks for doing that!

• Locked thread