Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gariig
Dec 31, 2004
Beaten into submission by my fiance
Pillbug

ServoMST3K posted:

I'm taking my first trip by myself across the country to San Diego in about a week. What's a good gps app to use for the iPhone? I would have asked in the CA megathread but it didn't seem as focused on travel related info.

I used Google Maps and Waze when I had to drive from LA (John Wayne in Santa Ana) down to San Diego to get some Green Flash. It was fine, we even took the scenic route there. While in US major cities and interstate/free ways I find most of these apps fine, it's only when you get international do things get dicey.

EDIT: VVV I assumed flying to San Diego. If you are driving that's a different story and I'd get a paper map of the country as a backup

gariig fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Aug 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread