Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Dominion posted:

Caste football is a special kind of racist, where they believe blacks are dumb and valued only for their athletic prowess, but also that white athletes are superior.

Basically they think all blacks are good athletes but dumb, so the elite white athletes are inherently better because they can ALSO be smart and not lazy and shiftless or uppity or whatever code words they use.

The best part is pre-Jesse Owens, blacks were thought to not possess the refinement necessary for athletics. Then Owens blew up Berlin or whatever and it became "of course they're better! they were bred that way!"

just like the jewish used to be better at basketball because their sneakiness allowed them to scheme their way with better plans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Look at this mock draft. Just look at it

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/13/829515-ye-official-2012-mock-draft-thread-page111.html#post3022301

That's right, EIGHTEEN PICKS and an additional ten UDFA.

And here's the rational for his strategy.

A backup for Gronk? drat, they only have a second pro bowl TE there

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Chichevache posted:

They really need to extend the username character limit so I can be "Hebrew Black supremacist endomorph".

Tell me.

I want to be Hebrew Black Animorph

• Locked thread