Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.
From a Mississippi State rivals poster:

Sunshine Pumping Lunatic posted:

Ok, before you simply dismiss this thread as another crazy rant...READ IT.

What does it take to go from good to great? It takes talent, experience, good coaching, belief...and HUNGER. Our team had talent last yr, but was light on belief and experience. We enter this season knowing we can beat any team on any given day. Also WE HAD NO PASSING GAME last yr against top opponents except against TSUN, Arkansas, and Michigan. Once Auburn, LSU, and Bama figured out we wouldnt pass...they just loaded the box and waited for us to make mistakes..which we did eventually.

Lets start off by looking at the games we lost last yr.

1. Auburn: Do you realize that we used running backs and other players in that game that rarely saw the field by the end of the season last yr? Our second primary back was Robert Elliot, and he had several carries for his usual 3 to 4 yrs...no explosive Ladarius Perkins runs to speak of. We also had several critical dropped passes on possession plays by our receivers..a really critical play on 3rd and long dropped by our tight end no. 85 that just knocked the wind out of us. We werent dropping those passes in November, nor will we drop those passes this fall. Had we used Relf exclusively in that game and had we had Ladarius back up BAllard instead of Elliot...and had we not dropped those passes...Auburn would not be the national champions for 2010. This yr our coaches know better. We outplayed Auburn in the trenches and overall in that game..but mistakes and dropped passes did us in.

2. LSU: We were down 12-7 to LSU in the third quarter and that was after we threw at least two interceptions to LSU's none. We were running the ball down LSU's throat in the game but again, we self destructed. We blew scoring opportunities and the turnovers did us it. We wont do that this fall.

3. Bama: Although score-wise this was our worst loss...this was actually one of our better games. Except for one run..we shut down the Heisman trophy running back Mark Ingram. Most of his carries produced no yards or negative yards. We got good pressure on McElroy and thwarted Bama's offense for 2.5 quarters. We ran the ball very well against Bama for two quarters...but what did us in in this game was Chris Relf throwing into triple coverage on our first possession and getting intercepted. After that pic, Les Koenig stopped calling deep pass plays and Bama started loading the box. We only passed on possession plays and that made us predictable...but despite that we were still able to run the football to a certain extent. But you cannot be one dimensional against Bama.

And lets not forget the bullsh*t penalty calls against State in that game. McElroy got away with intentional grounding (that would have led to a safety for State) and on the very next play got away with a fumble by a receiver that was ruled an incomplete pass by officials. We may have been penalized more in that game than in the prior 3 games combined. That seems to happen to many teams when to play in Tuscaloosa...I'm just saying...

The conservative offensive calls and the biased officiating took the wind out of our team and also, this was easily Chris Relfs worst game. That wont happen this fall.

4. Arkansas: Missed tackles. We outplayed Arkansas in that game. We scored first, we drove that ball against them at will. But our defense missed tackles and we fumbled at a critical time in the game. Those are the very things Mullen is cleaning up for this fall.

I have looked at last seasons games over and over. Nobody beat us. Nobody. We lost games due to mistakes, dropped passes, missed tackles, throwing stupid picks, and being one dimensional and having no serious passing threat against Auburn, Bama, or LSU. This fall we will have a very serious passing threat. If we were able to beat Florida with no passing game at all, and get close to beating Auburn, LSU, and Bama with no passing game to speak of, imagine what will happen when Relf maximizes our passing threat.

Bama has a new quarterback this fall...AJ McCarren ia accurate..but he does not have the experience to read all the coverages and blitz packaages State will throw at him this yr. Just like Ingram had NO IMPACT running the football against us...neither will Richardson. We are at home and Bama will not get the bullsh*t calls for them in Starkville that they got in Loosa. The 3-4 defense is vulnerable against a fast paced offense with a good running game. Last yr Bama's d line was gasping for air on our first drive...this yr they will need medical attention and oxygen on the sidelines to even think about keeping up with us. We got em at home fellas.

We ran well against LSU last yr and contained them well. They do not improve offensively and their defense has never done well against a spread offense. Our team manhandled them last yr and the yr before...but we always make mistakes and give the game away. That wont happen this yr with our experienced bunch of guys.

Our most dangerous game is S. Carolina..but it also the first game for S. Carolina after they have played 4 straight home games against weak opponents. S. Carolina's strength is Lattimore and the deep pass. We have proven we can stop any running back and our d line pass rush doesnt allow time for deep passes to develop properly. S. Carolina will be stunned by a very confident State when they come to Starkvegas...and by the time they realize what has hit them..it will be too late. Their quarterback Garcia has a drinking problem and does not handle adversity well. Garcia has no chance of leading the gamecocks to victory against us.

Auburn will have a fast team as they always do, but they will be inexperienced and will be similar to TSUN of last yr.

We will face S. Carolina or Georgia for the SEC title in Atlanta on artificial turf. Our speedy receivers and Perkins, Relf, and Ballard will be too much for both of these opponents..whom we will have already beat once this yr. We will go to the National Title game and face a very strong Stanford team led by a brilliant quarterback. Luck will try to pick us apart but after he gets hit several times by Fletch, Boyd, and Eulls, he will begin to panic and make bad decisions. We will beat Stanford for the in the National Championship game 31-21. I know Oklahoma is ranked no. 1 for this season, but they will get beat by Florida State and Oklahoma State and will not be in the title run.

Get ready for a SPECTACULAR SEASON GUYS AND FOR A REALLY SPECIAL TIME IN ALL OF OUR LIVES!! AINT IT A GREAT TIME TO BE A BULLDAWG!!

GO STATE!! ps: before you dismiss these predictions...just remember I predicted we would go 11-2 last yr...I was one fumble (Arkansas), 3 points (Auburn game), or two interceptions (LSU game) from being accurate. I also predicted Jonathan Banks would have an interception against Florida (which he did)..and predicted we would beat both Florida and Georgia since Florida had no offense and Georgia is poorly coached...and while many of you were nervous about the TSUN game, I predicted we would rout them....not tootin my own horn...I'm just saying

This post was edited on 6/6 3:54 AM by kturner317

What do Bulldogs and Dodge Vipers have in common? Big rear end American balls and one helluva mean bite!! Go State Go!

tl;dr: MSU will make zero of the mistakes we made last year. None of them. ZERO mistakes. National title here we come!

You guys sometimes call me a homer. This is what a home looks like. Most of the regular sunshine pumpers laughed this guy down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

terrin posted:

hahah yeah this part cracked me up as well.. DO YOU DOUBT ME? DO YOU NOT REMEMBER ME ALSO BEING OVERLY OPTIMISTIC LAST YEAR?!!?

Last year I called the teams record exactly, only mixing up the Auburn and Florida games (Who could have predicted Cam Newton/Florida collapsing?). Should I go make a ridiculous rant too?

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Crazy685 posted:

I was just pointing out him saying "We only lost by 3! Then again by 5! WE WERE SO CLOSE"

It's a pretty scary message board when BINC is the voice of reason in terms of homers

I really don't consider myself to be that much of a homer- it feels weird even for me to say that "Mississippi State is a good football team". I really, really do hate Ole Miss though.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Mickey McKey posted:

maybe I'm just tired but what does PR even stand for?

Public Relations

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Boo This Man posted:

All these posts and not one mention of Danny Boy Cane?

It's not cool to post about someone posthumously.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

McCarron deserved any abuse that he got in that clip, plus more. Bama was up 27 on a team who just had a teammate die from brain cancer and were in no shape to play anyone, and McCarron, on his own, decided that he would chuck a 50 yard pass into the end zone. It was even predetermined that State would not be "rammer jammer'd" by the band after the game because of the sorry state they were in.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

From some auburn fan via tigerdroppings, in relation to the SEC West story that is about to drop from yahoo:

quote:

If anyone is going to get in trouble it’s MSU. And those NCAA investigators were in LA to investigate LSU. I’ve never seen a bunch of yellow journalist want a story to be so true. At AU we have a creed that we live by, it is our code. We have never cheated nor will we start now.

For YEARS the Rec and bammers have framed, defamed, lied, bought media to make it look as if Au cheated. Heck, they even paid Scott Moore, A voice impersonator, to sound like Pat Dye talking with eric ramsey.

I am close to this coaching staff, I was at the complex last night, and they have done NOTHING wrong. THey wouldn’t cheat, it goes againts the Au code. I’ll say this, they are more determined than ever to continue to beat UA. The amounts of money given to Cyrus and Calloway’s parents was in the 7 figure range. 7 FIGURES. The AU staff has proof and have turned Saban and the gang in.

The kids were still loyal to our staff and have helped us. They pain that those 2 young men had to go through. imagine God confirming his will to you, and Greed parents rob you of your blessing. It’s sickening. This tree killing will not go unavenged. God’s wrath will be on the capstone now. You don’t mess with his anointed. We will overcome.

WarCamEagle. Toomer’s Will be Avenged.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Jul 13, 2011

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

kturner, poster on Mississippi State rivals posted:

This dog just dont hunt. This issue has been beaten to death.

Everyone with half a brain knows Cam Newton was bought and paid for by Auburn.

Everyone with half a brain knows Al Gore got more votes than George Bush Jr in the 2000 Presidential election.

Everyone with half a brain knows we invaded Iraq under false pretenses using the ruse of looking for weapons of mass destruction...which by the way...never materialized.

Everyone knows OJ Simpson murdered his wife, got away with it, and was later framed by associates for a robbery that still resulted in his incarceration.

Everyone knows John F Kennedy was shot by more than one assassin.

Everyone knows that the Civil War was fought over slavery.

But what everyone KNOWS has little to do wtih facts and peoples perception of reality....cuz...

Few people know that the NCAA is not some abstract entity, its a body of governance put together by universities. And so yes, the most powerful and influential universities and that universities hire, appoint, and oversee its duties and functions.

Few people know that college eduacated African Americans are actually very conservative and borderline Tea Partyish, the only reason they (or we) still support the Democrats is because conservatives appeal to racism to get votes.

Few people know that despite all Cam Newtons garbage in his past, he is actually a very smart man and a highly competitive player worthy of his draft pick.

And...outside of Mississippi, few people know Mississipians have the prettiest women, the smartest citizenship, and a population that in many ways is light years beyond many other states.

Few people really know, understand or are willing to accept reality. So all the Cam Newton articles about his "pay for Play" can come out, reveal new information, and may even one day prove the pay for play scheme.

But it wont matter cuz we are not really interested in that, its water under the bridge and most of us have moved on. We all understand college football is corrupt. We all understand TSUN's entire image was built on racial hatred, we all understand that LSU, Bama, Auburn, TSUN, Georgia, Florida, and S. Carolina's alumni, boosters, and in some cases coaches are gonna bribe their recruits with money, women, cars, housing, jobs, and promises to get into the NFL.

We understand and accept that as a fact of life. So in the big picture and overal scheme of things...Cam Newtons issues kinda just blend in and "morph" into our views of "business as usual".

The NCAA and its policies are like democracy...its the worst governing philosophy around, but it also just happens to be the best we've come up with so far.

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

I have posted a few of KTurner317's posts from Mississippi State's rivals site in the past. Here are a few more:

kturner317 posted:

TSUN the Improbus

TSUN is void of characer, morals, Godliness, honesty, honor, pride, dignity, respectability, trustworthiness, inspiration, logic, consciounsess, awareness, and strength of fortitude...and they know it.

They should replace their Col Reb mascot with the Roman Emperor Commodus, as Commodus is a perfect manifestation of the TSUN mindset...cowardace, paranoid, shameless, wicked, delusional...and always scheming and lying to get ahead.

TSUN the Improbus...has a nice ring to it.

TSUN = That School Up North, a nickname for Ole Miss.

kturner317 posted:

Teflon TSUN days may be numbered if we ACT

To hell with sitting around on our thmbs every single year while TSUN and its corrupt network continue to buy recruits away from us. Every single person with half a brain knows what TSUN is up to...there is NO WAY these kids continue to commit to an inferior school with an inferior program year after year..and sometimes at the last minute inexpicably.

I, for one, am gonna do something about it. I am sending the NCAA a very detailed report with the information available to me on highly rated recruits that for some inexpicable reason keep switching to TSUN. Its not normal and I dont beieve its possible without some very strong influence, be that jobs, money, women, whatever.

Believe it or not, most NCAA investigations are triggered by anonymous tips on suspicious behavior from students, fans, alumni, players, etc sent to the NCAA compliance office.

I am sending such a letter to the NCAA of these strange patterns of highly rated recruits switching to TSUN for the past several years, and those of you who have information, be it rumor, reports, evidence, whatever you know, you should send in letters too. My letter will not be anonymous, but yours can if you wish. Enough of sitting around and bitching...its time to act.

You can use the link below for the process of sending in your information to the NCAA suspecting TSUN of cheating. Stop complaining about it...DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. WRITE THE NCAA.

The smoke surrounding TSUN's progran is so thick..there has to be a fire somewhere there.

The NCAA will totally listen and launch an investigation based on your letter!

• Locked thread