Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA
I can't find one since it has been so long since football season but killerfrogs.com used to have this guy do these longwinded motivational pregame speeches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Kalli posted:

I'm pretty sure Caste football posters are fine with owning black players.

Not sure if this was a slavery joke but it made me laugh.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

MorningView posted:

People who think that they are scouts for the team and that they can get some kid an offer just by posting about him a lot are the best. A couple years ago there was this kid named Nile Knapp from some tiny school in Georgia who was named after Nile Kinnick and really desperate for an Iowa offer. His dad or uncle or someone just carpet-bombed Iowa message boards with updates of Nile's high school exploits, but he never even got an offer to walk-on. There are a bunch of Iowa mesage board posters who got fooled and are still outraged that we never offered him.

At least message boards are easier to dismiss than kids walking into your football office and saying "You should recruit me because I'm the next LT" ignoring the fact they are 5'6 140.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

If Romo wants to really piss off Dallas fans he should win the Colonial.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

haljordan posted:

They're probably confusing him with Trayvon Martin and are upset that Belichick would use a draft choice on a dead guy.

Bill does like to wear hoodies.

• Locked thread